What pokemon would you love to be?

Just wondering what Pokemon people want to be if they could, Personally I would be a Charizard cause I'm stubborn and sometimes hot headed but also loyal too. How about You??
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Rotom, all I'd do is fuck with people's appliances.
One that actually has the same rights as humans? Shrug 
Nah, I'd probably be a Lucario. Because favouritism, that's why. Come to think of it, that kind is really popular in particular. I'm not even sure why myself.
I would like to be a Ditto...

Wuhh? nawt allowed!

Not a big deal, Mew can learn Transform!

So I guess either Ditto or Mew as much of a Genwunner as I sound
Oh, dear. If only I had some sort of visual representation to answer this question. I'm thinking something about 50x50 pixels in size. Maybe an avatar or something, placed just to the left of my username.

Yeah, Mew's awesome. I can turn into any other Pokemon, and I can fly into places I could never go to before.
I want to be Ditto and be anything else from there. :D 
Garbodor. Being a walking landfill with broken glass teeth and a skeleton made of metal pipes is like my childhood dream.
Some four-legged Pokemon like Ninetales or Arcanine. I really like fire types. c:
Mew so I could be the trolliest of the gods :3
and turn into anything BTW
Oh gawd yes, just u wait
Ditto...I COULD BE ALL THE POKEMANZ.

Plus I'd be jello, and that is cool. B-) (Cool) 
Aurorus:
I love the snow, but I won't have to worry about slipping on ice or getting too cold.
Lugia or a shiny Charizard C:
I think it would be pretty cool to be a vaporeon. Ever since I saw the eevee brothers in the first season, with vaporeon using acid armor, I thought it was really cool :p. Plus, water types are pretty awesome too.
Some sort of dragon type would be interesting. Or flying! Probably flying...
I love Pokemon. These games are fun to play! There's something kind of just magical about it all, makes me happy.

Online Poker
^ HE CAN TALK AND CLONE THINGS. So yeah mewtwo.
He's also most badass.
Heck, yes, a fellow Charizard fan! 

*bro-wing* 

Yeah, as a Charizard, I'd fly all over the place, maybe move up north to balance out my hotter-than-normal nature, and MAYBE ride people around (if they don't go all "OMFGWTFBBQ A HOSTILE DRAGUN" first). 
I am interested to play all the series of Pokemon games. In these days, The online gaming industry is booming.

Games for children
As much as I want to say Persian, mainly since I love cats in real life, I love Meerkats & Weasels a lot more than cats so -

I'll go with my #1 favorite Pokemon - Watchog! aside from being a normal type, having a cute looking body - I could learn attacks from various other types
If you count a giant bagguette as a cute body then yeah I guess... (WIERDO!!!):| (Blank Stare) :| (Blank Stare) :| (Blank Stare) :| (Blank Stare) :| (Blank Stare) :| (Blank Stare) :| (Blank Stare) Waaaah! :o (Eek) Sweating a little... Clap I am a dummy! Hug Huggle!