Any Fire Emblem fans?

Anyone here play Fire Emblem or is at least a fan of it? I would love to get to know a couple of you :)
Comments87
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Played Awakening and I LUVZ it!
Fire Emblem : Awakening and Fire Emblem : Radiant Dawn forever! I LOVE the fire emblem series.
and Henry <3
Ship all the people! 
I just played the very last and I'm in love with it! Well, I'm quite the shipper so it satisfied me. I love the story though, so cliches but they are well used.
YUS :la:

It's an awesome game ;)
I enjoy FE!
The only ones I hadn't played were 2?,4, 5, and 10. Though playing each game back to back burnt me out with the series, regardless I hope the next installment on the Wii U (Excluding the crossover.) will be great. Awakening did bring back an interesting idea, the generation gap, and I would like to see it expanded on in the future. Just not in the same world/dimension?
What port is the game on?
Many Nintendo ports actually. For the USA: GBA, Gamecube, Wii, DS, and 3DS. In Japan: NES, SNES, GBA, and DS (you can get the Japan-only games via emulating them with English patches :3)
Im new to the series with Fire Embelem:Awakening, but upon purchasing, it has quickly become my favourite game and rarely leaves my ds.
I don't know what this Friar Ember thing is, but chichichichipndale.deviantart.… looks pretty neat.
I'm an FE fan! But I mostly like the more obscure ones like FE 4/5 or FE 7 and 8. FE 13 aka Awakening seems pretty interesting though, haha.
have always played the game and still play it on emulators :)
I love Fire Emblem :)

have played fire emblem and fire emblem sacred stones on the gba
I have played a bit of fe on the gamecube emulator, but it always froze in  certain chapter so I couldn't finish it T_T
Wow, that really sucks D:
yeah...I use emulators since I'm banned from games (I used to play on the N64 and PS2) until my dad threw out the game-tv.

Now I just secretly play on my PSP....in my room

btw what is your avatar? It's very pixelated
Ah. And wow, that sucks DX There was a video where a psycho dad literally DESTROYED his grown kid's video games because he didn't get a job and a life. MY GOD if my dad did that, HELL is gonna happen XP

Hehehe, sneaky sneaky sneaky ;)

It's Roy from Super Smash Bros/Fire Emblem. Since I can't draw, I resort to writing and taking photos, and one photo I took was the character (didn't post the photo itself though; dA rules >.>) I might change it though; I commissioned someone to make an avatar for me :la:
View all replies