SSB4?

i am so so sorry guys
So, SSB4 will be out in a few days/a month. And I'm wondering: Who are your mains gonna be? Are you gonna use any newcomers or veterans?  Also, are you hoping for any characters that have been 'leaked'? (Bowser Jr.  Dr. Mario, etc.)

For veterans, I'll be using Dedede, Yoshi, and Diddy Kong, and for newcomers, I'll be using Little Mac, Greninja, Pac Man, and Villager. I'll also be using Duck Hunt Dog, Bowser Jr., and the Chorus Boys if they actually get in and aren't fake. uwu

again i'm really really sorry
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
HM, I don't know. I'd say I'm pretty good with Ness, but if Dr. Mario has the original Mario moveset I may want to main him. I'm really hoping to get both versions so I can get really good at the game. Maybe I'll even learn how to use the other characters this time around.
I have both consoles, and I plan on getting BOTH versions. I'm actually commenting on my Wii U Deluxe right now. CRAZIEST THING, I'm 13, I beat the Subspace Emmisary THREE TIMES, beat Classic on INTENSE MODE using Fox, and beat Boss Battles on INTENSE MODE with Fox on SSBB. I also unlocked all the characters and stages.
Haven't gotten all the trophies and stickers yet.
IT'S SHULK TIME BABY
:iconspongebobplz: aRE YA FEELIN IT SHULK
I'M REALLY FEELING IT
Shulk allll the time, even if he ends up sucking as a fighter. I'm a shameless Xenoblade fanboy :lol:

Oh, and whoever's the cheapest I'll use too. I have a habit of doing that in all fighters. 
I'm pretty sure that's gonna be me if the Chorus Kids make it in. :XD:
This'll be the first Super Smash Bros game I'll actually own, so I'm super excited.  Even if it'll be a long time before I get it.

For the mains I'll probably use Ike, Marth, and Zelda/Sheik.  And maybe Lady Palutena.  She seems legit.

And anyone with a sword.  Swords are cool.
Personally I don't use very many swordsmen. I use more random/physical characters, or anyone that seems to flow with me. ;w;

But that's okay if chu like them. uwu
I'll probably use Little Mac, Sheik and Ness/Lucas!! (if they get confirmed)
I may try Lucas or Ness if they're out as well. Especially Lucas, he's just a q-t ;w;
Finally we're on the home stretch. Not having a 3DS I don't really care about that one much but will likely end up trying it out first anyway because my brother who has a 3DS is going to get it. I'm much more interested in the Wii U version (Smash Bros to me has always been a game best played on a bigger screen via a console) plus it just looks so much cooler. Since Nintendo games are hardly heavy in the graphics department and that doesn't bother me all that much, but when they do make a game that's visually stunning I can't help but jump with glee at the thought of a game that's fun and pretty to look at, since in many games it seems to be a choice between one or the other. Plus I heard most of the references to past game son the 3DS version relate to handheld games, not many of which I've played, so I'll probably "get" the references on the Wii U version more as it centers more around stuff on Nintendo's past home consoles :D
I pretty much have both consoles, so of course I'm getting both versions. :XD: Plus if there's some interconnectivity with the 3DS and Wii U then there's a way to invite friends over and play it. :P (something i rarely do :iconforeveraloneplz: )
ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING. IM GOING TO PLAY ALL DAY ALL NIGHT. No but seriously...My 3DS is sleeping and relaxing until that game comes out. Im going to play so much to the limit that im almost going to have no life. ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING MY FRIENDS. You guys have n idea of how long I have been waiting for a portable super smash...Do you have any idea of how good it is going to be????
I will probably continue using Toon Link and the Villager!!! Little Mac seems interesting too! And maybe Shulk! It is going to be amazing I can't even say how amazing its going to be. 
I'm playing AC:NL to get my mind off of SSB4 for a bit. Once it's out though, prepare to be played 24/7, 3DS. ^^;
And Lil' Mac's pretty fun to use! :D (though maybe that's because I enjoy characters that can punch/are more physical ^^;) Though yes, it shall be fun indeed! :meow:
Dude I am going to love that game so much...LOL
I'll be maining with Sheik and Marth, although Greninja sounds like my kind of character :la:  Of course, I'll try them all.  I'm getting the 3DS one so those obstacle course things should be fun too, although it's not much of a replacement for story mode :saddummy:
Greninja seems pretty cool, although i kinda wished they used Chesnaught. yknow cause he's a warrior
But then again, Chespin's a Pokeball Pokemon, so I'm content either way. uwu
And yeah, Smash Run's interesting. Though I am curious about Story Mode. :D
I wanna try having Lucina, Rosalina, and the Mii character work out. If not, then it's Marth, Ness, and Sheik. :la:
To be honest I kinda wanna try out Robin. He's got thunder/electric magics. I liek electricity. -w-

And Ness was the reason I got curious to check out Earthbound. I'm still waiting to buy another EShop card to buy it on the Wii U. ;w; (i'd attempt to buy the SNES version but my SNES is broken ^^; at least the wiring is...)
I think it changed based on the book. I saw some wind ones too. :L

It's a good game, if you like rpgs. :la:
To be honest, the ONLY RPG I've played is Pokemon... ^^;
Though I plan on getting Earthbound soon. Mebbe afterwards I'll give FE a shot :meow:
For returning veterans I'll be using Link with some jumps towards Marth, Ike, and Pit. I might also try using Lucario more, assuming that they actually got him fixed now. He's an interesting idea, but he never got powerful enough in Brawl to truly justify. (Also hoping that they change his voice. Ugh.)

For newcomers, I have my eyes on Little Mac, Greninja, Villager, and I'll probably fiddle around with Mii (though obviously I wouldn't get serious with it.) Also plan on getting an Amiibo figure as I've already joked with some people about a game idea with those, though do to different release dates for different figures I'm not sure which one to grab.