Someone here who plays Tales of Xillia 2?

I played it 8 hours at a friends place. I think that it is really sad that Ludger talks soo less :( I wish he could talk more, it is nice that you can choose what you want to say, but...Ludger, why you don't talk to us? D: I heard it has a reason, but still :/ I played ToX and what I have seen so far...ToX is better then the second part :/ It is nice to see all those other characters again, but also there are so many characters which annoys many players, like Elle and Nova, but Rollo is sooo cute :3 *meow" Unfortunately I already know the story of the game, because a friend told me about it x.x meeh so bad. But I will get the whole game next week ^^
Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My biggest issue about the original Xillia was that it reused way too many designs, environments, and music. Like, almost all the paths connecting the towns looked and sounded the same. I hear that Xillia 2 reuses a lot of stuff too. :S What're your thoughts on this? 

Does Xillia 2 at least still have an interesting story and funny character interactions though? 
(And WTF there's co op?! I never knew! Does the game even tell you this?)
It's true that the cities look more alike, even more than in the first part, but how I said, I just played 8 hours so far, maybe it is getting better later. Unfortunately the monsters are the same, the map is nearly the same, but it should be an interesting story. Yep, it has funny characters interactions, even there you can sometimes choose what you want to say. co op is multiplayer, like when you want to play with 3 other people, but that only works if you have people who also know or want to Play ToX or else co op is just what when you Play 1 character of them and the other 3 of the party fight too, like normal how it is in ToX
there's co-op multiplayer in like, EVERY mothership tales of game
Hab das Spiel gerade eben fertig gespielt (das wahre Ende). So trauig D:
Jetzt versuch ich mal alle Charaktere auf max. Freundschaft zu kriegen, den Bonus-Dungeon und alle Schulden. Und dann vielleicht ein New Game+, um Ludgers sexy Stimme zu hören XD
Hast du die normale Edition, oder die mit Figur? (Ich hab die mit Figur)
Ich bekomm die normale, ich hab sie ja noch nicht...aber bald. Maaann, ich mag das Spiel jetzt schon haben x.x Das Ende ist traurig? Neeein D: Na gut, besser trauriges ende als Happy End, happy Ends sind langweilig. Ludger sieht wirklich gut aus, aber seine Stimme hört man ja kaum, ist das dann bei New Game+ besser? :D
Bei einen New Game+ hört man dann die Entscheidung die man gemacht hat ausgesprochen. Und es gibt ja mehrere Enden, ich wollte halt mal das Wahre als Erstes machen. Vielleicht morgen das Gute und ich hab gott sei dank einen Speicherstand vor den schlechten Ende auch gelassen (glaube ich jedenfalls)
Und auch wenn du Elle und Nova jetzt nervig findest, die beiden wachsen einen dann doch ans Herz
Das mit den mehreren Enden weiß ich. Na wenigstens redet er dann mehr..aber warum muss ich da dann auf new game+ warten? Aaaah >_< Naja, aber Rollo wächst jeden ans Herz :3 Aber Rollo sollte abnehmen xD
Ludger kocht einfach zu gut XD
So einzelne Worte sagt er eh in Gesprächen, und es gibt eine Szene wo man seine Stimme sogar in ganzen Sätzen hört.
Hast du beim ersten Xillia-Teil eigentlich beide Geschichten gespielt, oder bisher nur eine? Ich hab bisher nur Jyde's Geschichte gespielt, Milla's fehlt mir noch.
Das stimmt, er kocht gut ^^ :D
Es ist ja schon traurig wenn man sich darüber freut das man von jemanden einen ganzen Satz hört xD
Ich hab beide Geschichten gespielt und du bist die erste wo ich gehört hab, die Jyde am anfang gespielt hat, weil eigentlich spielen die meisten Milla zuerst, ich auch. Ich finde aber auch das Milla's geschichte besser ist, also das musst du dir auch noch unbedingt reinziehen xD
Jyde ist einfach mein Liebling XD
Ich find ihn einfach so süß... Millas Seite werd ich auch irgendwann demnächst durchspielen, aber vielleicht erst wenn ich Graces und Symphonia durchgespielt hab.
Zwar hab ich Symphonia schon auf dem GameCube durchgespielt, aber es muss halt noch mal sein XD
View all replies
is the four player still bad? the game looks fine and has neat music, but if the four player co-op is still nonplayable, then that's lame
Well I think that the four player is boring. We also tried it, but I think single player is still better
but like, can human characters do that "link" thing, or does the second person still turn AI?

because the gameplay would be so cool if linking worked with multiple human players
They can link, but don't have to.
yeah but like, that's the whole game's "thing"

symphonia had the unison attack, abyss had fof changes, vesperia had a bunch of shit, and xillia had character linking
(btw I checked some pics now, it looks interesting...
^^ I know, but if you want to Play it, you need to play the first part first, or else it will be hard to understand the story
tales od xillia 2? what kind of game is that (sorry I never heard of it before)
It's an japanese roleplay game
cool :3 I could play it...but the problem is...I don't have ps 3 >.<
Yes...that's a problem xD