What character do you want in SSB

The final roster of the new smash bros.games is almost here.
Edit:A lot of the characters I want will probably never be in soon.Like the bandana dee.
Btw I don't just mean the new games only.Maybe characters that couldn't be in SSB 3DS or WiiU.But could be in 5 or someting like that.
Or characters that will probably never been in at all.:)
Comments164
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I know everyone else has been begging for it but Mewtwo. Bayonetta would be cool to see as well. 
1. Proto Man
2. Bass
3. Mega Man X
4. Zero
5. Simon Belmont
6. Trevor Belmont
7. King K. Rool
8. Snake
9. Liquid
10. Shadow
11. Silver
12. Knuckles
13. Tails
Mewtwo. Either he's in, or no buy.
Trixie Kong. Because wtf. only two DK characters in 3 games?
What I WANTED. This goes a while back.

Duck Hunt Dog: Idea popped into my a week before the leak. The coincidence was almost scary.

Bandanna Waddle Dee: Kirby is one of my favorite Nintendo franchises, and I was hoping Kirby would get a new character, and this was to most logical choice.

King K. Rool: We need villains. King K. Rool is a great choice for a villain AND a DK rep. However, King K. Rool is pretty much an abandoned character now, so I was sure it wouldn't happen.

Cranky/Dixie Kong: They were really great in Tropical Freeze and both are very well known and iconic characters. 

Simon Belmont: A great way to represent Konami and replace Snake, as well as have all the biggest NES stars in the game.

Wonder Red: The Wonderful 101 was a great game that was overlooked. Making Red playable would have brought some interest as Shulk did with Xenoblade.

Dark Samus: We need more Metroid reps. Being a villain, Dark Samus would have been a great choice for a character. The assist trophy shows that. Instead we get Dark Pit.

Black Shadow/Samurai Goroh: F-Zero is the ONLY franchise in the original Smash that hasn't gotten a second rep. Black Shadow and Samurai Goroh would've been great choices.

Dr. Robotnik: My idea was to have him in his Egg Mobile. In short, he would've been a Jr. clone.

Chorus Men/Marshal: I was incredibly disappointed of the lack of the Rhythm Heaven character hinted at. All signs pointed to "They're in", and they were my most anticipated characters. 

Wolf: Wolf was one of my favorite Brawl characters and was cut, sadly. I'd like to see him back for Smash 5.

9-VOLT: 9-Volt is a huge Nintendo fan, so he could have used moves based on classic Nintendo reps. Of course, all the possible moves have gone to Villager, Duck Hunt, and ROB.
Yeah F-Zero needs a second rep.:l
Hmm well a lot of characters I was wanting to see make it in like Rosalina, Palutena, and Bowser Jr. made it in. However, I'm hoping that they will be adding DLC for other characters to make an entrance. My personal lists are...

:bulletblack:Midna ~ I'm just a big Midna fan and I'm sad she didn't make it in considering she was a very popular choice that a lot of fans were wanting to see. Hopefully, she'll be a DLC character since I feel this game is going to have it. Whether she plays by herself or with Wolf Link, I don't mind, I just want to see her join the fight in any way she can. :)

:bulletblack:King K. Rool ~ I've never really played the Donkey Kong games but I just feel K. Rool would be good so that we have a villain for Donkey Kong. I mean, Mario has Bowser, Link has Ganondwarf, and Kirby has King Dedede so why not let Donkey Kong's nemesis join the fight?

:bulletblack:Ridley ~ Same reason as Donkey Kong. Samus has been by herself for the past 3 games. It's time they let her nemesis join the fight.  And no, his size shouldn't be hard to fix considering Bowser was pretty big outside of the Smash games so the same could be done to Ridley.

:bulletblack:Ghirahim ~ I know he's going to be an Assist trophy but I do hope he'll become his own character playable for the series because he has such style and personality. He'd make a great fighter to the series.

:bulletblack:Veran ~ This one is pushing it considering no one knows who she is but still, I thought she was a wicked cool villainess from Zelda and it would be cool to have a female villain join the fight. Though I know this may never happen but one can hope right?

:bulletblack:Simon Belmont ~ He's a Nintendo classic. He should have been in Brawl but he wasn't. I think he should really make a cameo though.

:bulletblack:Klonoa ~ Considering he had two games for the GBA and n ot to mention, I could see him fitting in just fine.
Got some pretty cool choices! I would love to see characters like King K Rool and Ridley in Smash!
I think we all do at this point. I was looking at other peoples' wishlists and Ridley, K Rool, Ghirahim, and Krystal were among most of the popular choices.
If Midna had wolf Link we would have three links.Nah three Links would be awesome.:D
About that Bowser,thing to be fair.Compared to Mario in certain games he's not much big looking.
I'd personally want Midna by herself so she could transform into her true form but I feel that if they put her with Wolf Link, it'll be more iconic considering you spend most of the game with the two so it would pay a nice tribute to the game. But I don't care if we have three Links either. I mean, heck, just get rid of Toon Link and put him as an alternate swap of Normal Link or something lol.
That may be true to some extent but Bowser has been depicted bigger than Mario in quite a few games and like Bowser, Ridley could easily be shrank down a bit. I mean, here's a good example. (i57.tinypic.com/24l0w8i.png )
Yes I see your point.I never really cared about Ridley too much.But Metroid should have a rep that isn't Samus.Plus the idea seems pretty cool.I'm surprised that he isn't in the game to be honest.
Midna in any form would do for me.
Yeah, I'm the same. I never really played the Metroid games but I do think that we had another Metroid character and Ridley would be the more logical choice since he's her mortal enemy.
All of my main people for Smash have been confirmed except Snake and Roy.

I really hope Snake and Roy come back. :/
Nope no Snake and Roy *sobs* the leak that's been spread around like wildfire was real... Japanese release confirmed it, all leaked characters are there
I'm gonna start flipping tables now :stare:
Ikr T.T Plus no redesign for Ganondorf which means he's probably the same as In brawl which sucks :( so many disappointments... Ah well. Least the ost is decent.
Poor Ganondorf,he's at the bottom of the bucket in competitive SSBB.
I knooooow!!! T.T Why does Sakurai make his main so bad.????
Bayonetta would make sense right? Since Bayonetta 2 is wii u exclusive and all that bullshit. also midna.
Bayonetta WOULD make sense...