Bloodborne hype

Is anybody else excited for Bloodborne? after the recent gameplay trailer from gamescom I'm officially hyped, it just looks so damn awesome! 
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
yeah dude, bloodborne is looking to be FANTASTIC. The environment design especially just makes me imagination run wild. What do you think about the combat so far? It looks a bit faster than before.
I think the combat looks awesome! The speed and ferocity seems fresh and new compared to other From Software games and I think guns would be a great addition as long as they aren't OP. The only thing I'm worried about are the camera angles, they looked a little sketchy in the gameplay footage of that boss battle they showed, but its still to early for me to really fret over it. I agree with you about the setting as well, so many possibilities, I can't wait to get  my hands on it.
Yeah, the camera did get sketchy at parts, especially during the boss fight section. The gun seems pretty cool because you basically use it as a parrying tool with limited use. And although it only shows "hunter bullets" or whatever the ammo is called, it's cool to think about what other kind of ammo you could get. Maybe incendiary or poison bullets? There are a lot of possibilities.
I hadn't even thought of different kinds of bullets! Thats genius! 
yes and no you see I looking at the assassins creed games not the dark souls game that's why.
Ah I see, either way Bloodborne looks awesome
but for my money dark souls assassins creed is the best