PC Gamer or Console Gamer?

What are you? What do you prefer to play on? And why?

For me, I'm not a gamer, but I did mostly grow up ON computer games and not really on console games, really the only one would have been the PlayStation 2.

So, what about you?
Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Both but mainly pc since I don't have many consoler games
Both, and my preference falls down to the game I'm playing. When it's a shooter, I prefer the mouse and keyboard, when it's an action platformer, I prefer a controller.
Both but I prefer PC since it's so much easier to play games. No switching out discs or anything but I do miss console exclusives, especially from Nintendo.  

I also love playing BattleField on PC because consoles are limited to 16 players but PC can be up to 64 and sometimes higher.
I always liked playing my games on consoles
I like to play PC games because it's cheaper, also it's easy to make games for pc. You can play many games at the same time.
Oh, and you can modify the games you play on the computer, I think it's cool because you can make the game the way you want to play it.
I prefer games like the Sims, tycoon games, Black & White 2, Tropico and anything of that sort on the computer.  Customization games and such.

But, anything else... console, hands down.  I absolutely hate using a keyboard and mouse to move around/aim/etc.  And I can't get a controller for my mac so... there's that.  I steal play a lot of games on Steam anyway though.  So cheap.  :P
I prefer console games because some PC games make you use the keyboard and mouse and that makes it difficult for me to play properly

Like if properly controlling my dude is the biggest problem i'm having i'm not gonna wanna play the damn game
According to my opinion, I gained the both the experience of PC and console games. So, I am interested both of them. Games are really more entertaining for anyone.

typing games
I'm a loyal Nintendo fan who was also hardcore with Sega, Sony and Microsoft consoles.  But I admit that PC is the master race.

Using the Wii emulator, the Dolphin, is perfectly legal to run games like Super Mario Galaxy in your disc drive.  You can even set up a Wii Mote to play it with.  The PC can also be played using any gamepad you can imagine—from NES to N64 to PS3.  And if that's not your thing, you can play using the keyboard and mouse.

No other system offers as much customization and content as the PC.  It can do almost anything.
I like both. :) Though I have been doing more PC gaming recently. PC games (depending on what it is.) can be cheaper (and if you're on Steam, discount weeks are like religious holidays.) and if you have a laptop you can take it anywhere with you. (of course you can do the same with a DS or other hand held consoles.) I also like consoles because it just gives you that gaming experience and usually for me there's no lag with a console. (I use my laptop for everything so I tend to run into lagging.)
I prefer consoles simply because they feel more reliable than a computer, but I do play games like Goat Simulator and Garrys Mod on computer (because that's the only place you can play them). 
I was born onto handhelds but my first console was the 64.
I'm an Xbox girl but I'm thinking of converting over to PS because of Infamous Second Son ^u^
A little of both.
But PC game I'm better at maybe it's because you're using you whole hand for control
rather than your thumbs. Also I'm more accurate with shooting games on PC than on consoles.
Only exception is if I've been playing too much on consoles and get use to it over time
PC gaming is better in my opinion. PC can do much more work. It's true allrounder and you can attach every peripheral to it including joystick gamepads, keyboard mouse etc.

computer products online outlets
PC gamer. Own a PC with a gtx 560 Ti (getting old) and a PS3. I can't seem to make myself touch my PS3. Gaming on PC is cheaper, better, more engaging... For me, anyways. 
I collect console, but I have found home in Steam games. Although, all the games I own on Steam are not PC exclusive, so technically most of them are console games to begin with anywho. I suppose I'm more of a console gamer, go figure. :shrug:
I'm pretty much a console gamer
PC. Ever since the PS3 came out (and that I got the 360), I lost almost all interest in consoles.
got a pc and a console(ps3) and as a gamer i like both, seeing as how i grew up with both (pc, ps1, ps2)
but if i really had to choose, id say i lean towards pc, cuz of the performance and mods :)
I own both, but at the moment I tend to be gaming on my PS3/4 and working on my PC XD There just aren't any PC games at the moment which excite me... sure I got the free version of The Sims 2, and League of Legends, but... meh =\
 I like both. Even though my parents bought a windows 95 and I deeply loved playing every point and click adventure game on it and flight simulator I prefer consoles now because of ease of play and fun games. Sony and Nintendo. Mostly last gen and retro stuff. Anything now is trying too hard.
Honestly I prefer console gaming. Mainly because my internet and computer in general just SUCK and take for ever to download ANY game. And if I do happen to get a game downloaded, it usually runs HORRIBLY on my computer. About the only game where I would prefer the PC version more is The Sims, otherwise I choose the console version. Although I don't have any of the next-gen consoles yet; I'm content with my PS3 and Wii. :D
I grew up with consoles and I still own a lot of them (primarily Nintendo ones), but I mostly play computer games nowadays. :)
I grew up on console games. But I would never play on anything but a computer anymore.