Most annoying video game villain

For me its Seymour from FFX. He is seriously a pain in the ass
Comments38
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Terramorphous (Borderlands 2), Hyperius (DLC1), the Damn dragons (DLC4), those are examples of Raid bosses.

-Terra uses tentacles, and the damn black hole attack which suck players to him
-Hyperius uses the annoying supernova attack which deplete shields. And always shielded by his robots
-The fucking dragons gangbang your ass with 4 different dragons (Fire, Slag, Corrosion, and Shock dragons)
On the plus side, you get some cool shit like Seraph (Pink rarity) weapons and crystals (excluding Terramorphous. He gets Unique and Legendary stuff)
Sephiroth, FF7.

A lot of people sure seem to like him despite his entire motivation being "MOMMY!!!"
Ugh.  Somebody finally said it!  Whenever I think of Sephiroth I always think of this insane story archive about different peoples' experiences about a woman who believed that Sephiroth was a living soul that resided inside of her body.  Her very large, unwashed body.
I hate hate hate him! Kurse the day he was thought up by Square! (See what I did there)
Talkin' like Ultimecia!
Kefka did that too?
I'm talking about the HATE HATE HATE line.
....he only said it about eleventy-billion times in one sentence.

It's his most famous line. 
The spelling curse with a "k" part is what threw me. That was Ultimecia's thing.
That 10th-rate Norman Bates was one of the sorriest excuses for a "villain" I've ever seen.  I can never give half a shit about a "villain" who is only capable of killing nameless extras and has his mommy literally fight his battles for him when going up against the bigger kids.

Bitch wasn't even his real mommy.  And I didn't even start with his anime bullshit cliches.  "raaaaaw, so dark and brooding, give me some fire, grawwwww", blow it out yer ass, Sephypoo and give us back the fucking clown!  At least he worked his way to being the big-bad, and actually succeeded in taking over the world.  Less emo anime bullshit, more psychotic clowns! 

:iconchucklesplz:
haha, guess thats one way to look at it!
Rita Repulsa from Diablo 3...WHAT was that bitch's plan again, other than to cackle like a retarded saturday morning cartoon character?? 

Leave it to modern Blizzard to give a character worse writing than a final fantasy villain from the last 15 years!  Though, to be fair; it doesn't get any more annoying than a final fantasy "hero", but that's another rant entirely.
The yeti from ski free and the scientist and FBI agent in E.T.
After last night and forgetting how tough this boss was... I'd say Argul aka The Deposed King from Darksiders 2.

A good challenge, but a pain in the arse when he freezes you because it leaches health rapidly, even a few seconds after being frozen.
Got a friend playing Darksiders 2. If Im not mistaken Argul is supposed to be this huge guy with skull face?
Yeah, he's huge and he has shield and scepter. cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/308512… I've beaten him before, but he's still hard. Fighting him is an optional side quest, but I still like to do it.
Especially Rudey the Clown from Wario Land 3!
oh yeah. that guy was creepy as hell. I really dislike clowns..
Fawful from the Mario and Luigi series. He just won't shut up!!