favorite Easter egg?

I can't decide too many!
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
In Final Fantasy I, "Here lies Link" is on a grave stone in a town of elves that look similar to Link's sprite.
there's a easter egg in vice city... literally and easter EGG. if you jump through a specific wall, you'll end up in a room with a big brown egg in it, and it says "'happy easter" on the egg
The Zoo level in Turok: evolution. Go in the cheats menu and enter "Zoo"
You go in the secret lever called "The Zoo," where EVERY prehistoric animal (in the game) will be there (even the T-rex). The plus side is, no one will hurt you, but you can kill them with the War club
The two flowers in Kirby Air Ride's City Trial mode.
in Batman: Arkham Asylum, there's a secret room that you have to blast open in a certain place. It contains plans that teases it's next game, Arkham City. 
I would have to say either the talking Grunt that tells you John's history in Halo 3 or the monkey family in Halo 3.
    Or the skulls. I think they're a sort of easter egg all on their own :D (halo 3 of course)
Lol, I see ur a halo fan then XD
The one I like the most is Halo 3's Red vs. Blue Easter Egg. Pretty much anyone who's played the game's campaign mode knows about this one. On the level "Crow's Nest", after clearing out the enemies in the first area that has them, instead of turning down into a hallway, the player can continue to the end of the tunnel, where the player will find a lone soldier pounding on the door requesting more ammo, while the person on the other side refuses. The characters are voiced by the same people who make the RvB web series. What they say and which characters' voices/personalities they have vary depending on the difficulty level.
Lol ive never seen red vs. Blue, is it good?
Oh, yes. It's hilarious, and the cinematic tricks they manage to pull off with the games' engines are quite clever. It's not an easy series to get into due to how long it's been running (this year marks its 12th season), so you'd have a lot to catch up on. However, the way I see it, that just means you get to experience the thrill of seeing a new episode more often than us established fans do.
In Mario Kart 8 I think I may have found one, I'll have to play the track again to verify it but...

In the track "Sunshine Airport" there's an area high off the ground on a hovering piece of track. As your kart leaps off this track and heads back down to the airport, look off to the right in the far distance at a series of islands - I could swear one is shaped like the Koopa Troopa beach as seen in Mario Kart 64, if not that then it's definitely a Koopa-shaped rock formation anyway :nod:
Hmmm, ill have to research that! :D
Oh, neat!  Nice discovery.  If I ever to get play Mario Kart 8, I'll have to look for that island.
It has to be the elevator rave in Crysis 2.
I always liked the Mario Paintings in Ocarina of Time in the castle courtyard and in Lego City Undercover you can find a working bullet bill and a very well hidden Wiggler among other things.
There's a statue in Super Mario 64 located inside the castle.  It's in the room with the ghosts.  Written on the statue are letters that are difficult to make out.  There's much controversy as to what the letters say.  I find it interesting!  Have you ever heard about this?

In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, there's a giant bridge.  Once you have a jet pack, you can fly to the top of it.  Written at the top, it says: "There are no Easter Eggs up here.  Go away."

In Metal Gear Solid, you fight a boss named Psycho Mantis.  He claims he can read your mind.  (Actually, he can read your memory card!)  If you have a saved game file of Symphony of the Night on your memory card, Psycho Mantis will say, "You like Castlevania, don't you?"