Any people used Art Academy on Wii U and have a gallery of the art on DA?

I was curious to see if any DA artist have tried, or actively use Art Academy for Wii U?  I was also wondering if any Artist posted work from the App to DA, now that you can post your pictures from it to the web.

It would be neat if DA could get DA Muro to work properly with the Wii U, but that's a topic for another post.
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Wait. Art Academy is on the Wii U?! Why wasn't I informed?
Yeah, its been on the Wii U for a while now. I have increased my use of it as of late.  I started some projects and now I'm just finishing them between drawing traditional stuff.
I better get one then.
If it in your plans you should.  I like it. it's not the most popular thing Nintendo has created, but I like it for the Game Pad more than anything.  I been using Art Academy on it more and more these days. It very simple, but you can manage to do some decent stuff with it provided its limited palettes and materials. 
I would post my drawings from Art Academy: Sketchpad onto dA if the software had the ability to export the drawings to an SD card or the system memory, and not just to Miiverse.
Well the Wii U version allows you to upload any drawing to the internet.  Most games where you can take screen shots and post them on Miiverse Wii U also support screenshot uploading to the Web.  I don't think it supports DA but it support most photo sites like Flickr. Technically you can upload a picture from the Wii U to a site like Flickr, and then DL it from Flickr to a computer and then re up it to a site like DA.  Here is an example of one of my AA drawings uploaded to Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/darkprin…
Ah. Never thought about trying that with AA.
Well If I can reach a certain quality with AA, I will defiantly give it a try.  That character I linked form my Flickr was just experimental, nothing serious yet.
What if say....I have it on another platform entirely? You know, one that isn't a 6er?
Six-er?  That's cool  I own it for the Wii U only.  It's limited, but I can get what I need out of it for the type of art I like to make. Also has a good Miiverse community.
No, I meant 6ft under, as in dead and buried. :B
Oh, you where just trying to be humorous... :|