one word....MEGAMAN

my friend talked me into the fandom and i wanna see if anyone on DA is part of this awsome fandom....so.....freking....rad.....FANDOM!!
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Megaman is the best :D!!
The classic and X series are my favs:D!!
I've been a HUGE Mega Man fan since I was like 7. Especially the Mega Man X series. :D
I'm still watching the original series XD
I'm not a big fan of Mega Man (aka Rockman), but they're awesome.

I've watched animes before. I hope to see "Tekken X Mega Man" where Mega Man characters from various universe fight Tekken characters from various timeline.

Mega Man (or his counterpart like Mega.EXE) versus Jin Kazama (or Devil Jin) anyone?
is that for real man? whens it comin out?
No. Not. But I hope Namco and Capcom can make Tekken X Mega Man.

Have you watched Mega Man animes (like Megaman NT Warrior) before?
oh , too bad 

i watched megaman.exe a couple of years ago and thats it :)
i love megaman! the game was one of my influences in art and gaming :dance:

sadly i lost interest when i discovered RPG games :P

but im glad he made it in super smash bros brawl, he looks frikin awesome! :w00t:

peace and rock on guys! :headbang:
I like the Zero series best. It had cool characters and some really awesome set pieces, like that one boss fight where the two of you are standing on parallel trains and you have to jump back and forth between them.

I was also a huge fan of the Legends games, but that ship's pretty much sailed.
The first Megaman game I ever laid my eyes on was Legends for the N64. I just watched my cousin play because I had no idea what was going on. Is that L-Lego men? What the heck! Is this game made by Lego? Where's the bricks? Why is a blue guy with awesome hair shooting them?

Aw, those were the times. As a matter of fact, I didn't think of video games as video games, but as an advanced remote-controlled action figure that didn't make any messes. Still think of them that way to this very day.

Yet, I still do not own a single Megaman game... Hmmm, maybe that will change considering my birthday is tomorrow... Yeah!
Pfffft,Lego man XD and I feel your pain about not owning a single Megaman game ;-;
It bites, man. Megaman that is. Badum tiss!

Bad jokes aside, I haven't really had much opportunities than most people to go out and buy a game. Not to mention I've been buying games on the computer via Steam as I neglect to have even play LoZ Skyward Sword. Seriously, I wanted it for Christmas and decided not to play it... What the heck is wrong with me?

At least with my 3DS I've been hankering to just unload my money on loads of portable goodness. It's been awhile since I've played a good platformer.
Hoh boi! It's a megaman!
I grew up with X, so I'm sure it goes without saying I'm a really big fan as well. :D
Mega Man X is awesome!  :D  Which Mega Man X game do you like best?  =P
Agreed! Unfortunately, I've only even got around to playing 1-3, but in my opinion, while the others were great, neither could really beat out the original. :D
Yeah, I agree that Mega Man X1 was the best in the series!  :nod:  I would put Mega Man X4 at a close second, though.  You should play it, sometime.  It's really great!
:w00t!:
I've heard a lot of good things, and I've been itching to play it. I'll try to get my hands on it sometime! :)
I haven't played many, just the beginning couple of entries in MM, MMX and MMZero, and I am abysmal at all of them.  My favourite is Mega Man X, because it blew my mind and I am in love with the soundtrack.  I also (for better or for worse) love MM2 like most people; keep in mind I have only played 1-3 of the original series. 
I'm still waiting for ZX3 (which I know will never happen...*fake sobbing*)
I grew up trying to beat the classic Mega Man games on the NES. Spent a lot of hours trying to beat each one, figuring out the best order to fight the bosses in, writing down save codes, and a ton of trial and error. Of the originals, Mega Man 4 is my favorite, probably because of the boss cast in that one.

But of any Mega Man game ever, by far my favorite is the Battle Network series, particularly Battle Network 2. Those games were so much fun and so addicting to try and collect every single battle chip and find and defeat all of the extra bosses. 

I'm also looking forward to Mighty No. 9 as well as Azure Striker Gunvolt; both look like they'll do the original Mega Man, as well as Z, due justice.
I mean, I love the little guy... but Capcom has made sure that the only one people care about is his past. He's gotta pass the torch, and I'm hoping Mighty No. 9 can carry it with as much success as the ol' Rockman has.

But I've beaten 2, X, X2, X4, and all the Zero Games... so I've had my fair share of fun and FUCKING AWESOME GAME DESIGN
Ah, yeah!  Nothing sweeter than a good Mega Man game.  =P  It's so rewarding to lose over and over in a stage, only to finally complete it and take the Robot Master's weapon for your own.  :heart:

Mega Man 2 is my favorite from the series.  I could play it almost any day.