Favorite Video game villains

Have you ever admired just how demented & screwed up some video game villains can be, so much so that you consider them your favorite character?

So here's my main question... Who are your favorite video game villains you just love to hate for just how they evil & ruthless they can be?

My favorite villain is Luca Blight from Suikoden 2, simply because he's just a regular man who just has evil intentions and treats everyone like garbage since he's a general & later a king sometime in the game, he even goes as far as humiliating someone before killing them, as fucked up as that is, and it's just much more satisfying once you finally face him in the game. Lol

Feel free to list your favorite villains in this thread. :)
Comments178
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hugh Darrow from Deus ex, he's a good guy who just wanted to do this he has to do some pretty extreme stuff. On my first play through I was so moved by his speech I ended up joining him
Then someone else who should be here scolar visari, the guy who lead the helgen in killzone, his intro speech just sends shivers down my spine :D
Mine is Pyramid Head. I heart him.
Nemesis. No question about it.
He's a classic too. lol
GLaDOS from Portal and Lysandre from pokemon x and y.
Portal is awesome.  So yeah.
And Lysandre seems to be the first Pokemon Villain who doesn't just want power. He actually thinks he is doing something good for the world, and not just doing it cause he because he wants to be evil.
In no particular order and from what I can remember:

-Ganondorf - From WindWaker in particular
-Fawful - For his craziness and endless good quotes
-Glados
-Lemmy Koopa - For his cuteness mostly
-Lash - Advance Wars. Not a main villain, but I liked her
-Mother Brain
Zinyak from Saints' Row IV. He absolutely adores Earth culture; our radio transmissions are what inspired him to get out, see the universe, and conquer it. He likes our culture so much so that he decides to invade our planet and blow the place up. Doesn't make much sense out of context, but the logic of his species is not the same as ours, and the game does delve into that a little, resulting in it making a little more sense.

He loves quoting human authors and playwrights, especially Shakespeare. The in-game radio station that plays classical music also plays recordings of him reciting poetry and reading passages from various books. He is impeccably polite, but in a mocking sort of way that shows how ruthless he is. All in all, he's the perfect foil for the protagonist. The protagonist, used to getting his way, is frustrated that he's stronger than him, and his rude and uncultured ways clash humorously with Zinyak's demeanor.
Menendez call of duty black ops 2
Master Xehanort
Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1
Vaas from Far Cry 3

My favorite villain? Well I consider Kuja from FF9 to be a villain...although he has his good points. I love him as a villain, his music, his dragon, how he looks and acts. Plus I do love FF9, it's my favorite game of all time Love 
Xemnas from KH2.
I dunno I guess I love his slooooooooooow speeeeeeeeeech

And Yggdrasill from Tales of Symphonia :D (well at least in his....true form anyway....i can't take him seriously in that disco outfit)
Grigori from Dragon's Dogma, most awesome dragon I've seen to date, he has this soothing voice that never fails to impress just type "dragon's dogma grigori scene" to youtube and watch any one of the ones come up, ull see what i mean... also he' PRETTY big which is always awesome :D
I would say:
Sephiroth.
Kazuya Mishima.
Darrius from NFS Carbon.
and let's not forget his strange obsession with pigs.
For me it has to be Arishok from DA2 and also The Illusive Man from Mass Effect. :)
Dr. Rrrrrobotnik:  He's one of the most sympathetic villains of all time, and he was actually pretty badass in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2.

M. Bison:  This guy is just pure evil, man.  He doesn't give a crap about anything but conquering Earth and striking fear into everyone he meets.  He's also pretty fun to play as.

Wario:  He's greedy, he's crude, and his antics are funny and awesome, plus he makes for an interesting change of pace when he's the protagonist of any game.
Robotnik really is a pretty awesome villain, and even though he never wins, he makes some pretty badass inventions, I also like Wario, since he just looks like a villain, but then in mario 64, he's actually friends with mario & luigi, and he does make a pretty convincing villain when a situation demands it. Lol

Also M. Bison sounds familiar, but I don't really know much about him, but he seems like a pretty awesome villain though.
It's a tie between  Lazlo from Grand theft Auto V and Shadow the hedgehog
I didn't know Lazlow was a villian.
Dr. Wily from the Megaman series, Giovanni from Pokemon, and Riddler from the Arkham series :D
Ganondorf, Wesker, Kefka, Nightmare, Vergil, The Boss, Liquid Snake, Ocelot...

but most of all? You ready for my favorite one of all time?

:icondahliahawthorneplz:
Which one is it?
Dahlia Hawthorne from Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations.

I would tell you what makes you so evil, but that list would take a while. :movingon: