Do you think Little MAc KO Punch might be a little too overpowered?

A hyped as I was for Little mac joining smash brother I have to raise an eyebrow at the one hit KO move. No other character shave a move that's a guaranteed kill like that and I think it would be really cheap shot if you can take out some at zero percent damage with it.
I'm still happy they're putting Little Mac in but I want him to be well balanced with the other fighters.
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Not as overpowered as Exodia and Christmas Tree are in Super Smash Bros. Omega. toxicisland.deviantart.com/art… (Don't take this roster too seriously as it contains many ridiculous choices for characters)
Looks like we have the new meta knight.
I find it a little weird how Little Mac has a special condition thing but might even out based on how he has downsides plus it's a one-time use so maybe it's like the homerun bat where you have to set it up and if it whiffs you start all over again. Sucks though, I highly doubt even with the Wii U they won't actually patch and update games, if someone is broken in Smash Bros 4 just accept it. -.-
Well, he's practically useless in the air, so keeping him off the ground would probably even things out... Maybe. :V
Yeah well that balances out all the Powerful ground attacks he's. But instant Knockout seems a bit too much. I think it should have just really powerful hit, like a falcon punch.
Hmm... I'm sure people might find a way to bypass it... Maybe. :paranoid:
Overpowered he says! :lmao:
Go watch a play through of the Little Mac vs Mike Tyson/Mr. Dream fight.
Yeah, But I was talking about in his punch in smash brothers.
In the context of the character, having such an overpowered blow makes sense.
Yeah but don't you tink that would give him too much of an advantage over the other characters since no else has a move like that.
Every fighting game gets at least one overpowered character who needs nerfed.
I remember SFII, and how Dhalsim was the Noob Tube of fighters.
Hmm, Guess he's taking Meta Knights place then.