If you could remake one game

So I'm back with another if you could question this time i was thinking about remaking any game from any era I know tomb raider and DmC ( sort of ) got remakes so of course it's been done but anyway let the mayhem begin

So here's my choice and it's one my all time favourite games and it's jet set radio
It's a game in witch I wished for that would get a squeal
Comments339
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I would remake Wolf quest, the games lags all the time and they graphic are just blah. Other then that I would also remake Mario Kart 7 for the reason I forgot about is but whatevs.
The Turok series (exclude the 2008 reboot). The game where you slaughter dinosaurs with some of the wackiest weapons ever made... including the head-drilling madness: Cerebral bore, and the FIRST GRAVITY GUN: The ANTi Gravity Disruptor
I'm going to assume you already know about Jet Set Radio Future (by now).
But did you hear about Hover:Revolt of Gamers?

Other than being able to remake Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, I'd want a remake of Jet Force Gemini.
The legend of Zelda: Majora's mask.
Luckily it will probably happen.
I would remake The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. I would stop listening to the fanboys, I'd make it a tactical FPS inspired by Fallout 3 like it was before everyone jumped on the "don't care, FPS, so fuck it" train, I'd keep the tactical controls, I'd go back to the original version's non-linear levels, I'd got back to the original version's fully customizable base, I'd include more unique weapons like the original version, I'd make it more horror focused like the original, and I'd see about salvaging the multiplayer from, you guessed it, the orignial. Because seriously that original concept was solid gold and a hell of a lot more like XCOM than EU, which is basically a badly balanced digital board game you can win by camping.
I would change Arkham origins, simply to have civilians walking in the streets, trains moving, roads connected not cut off randomly, bank robberies, more explosions and cars moving
The Spyro trilogy and Crash Bandicoot trilogy, redone and remastered in the next gen graphics. The opportunity to let younger kids experience the magic of these two Playstation heroes. :)
that would be awesome!,
the characters haven't been touched in a while so the games would be new and fresh even if they were just the same with improved graphics:) (Smile) 
Exactly and since the games were more targeted for kids with their bright coloring and lively cartoon-like characters, they would be a big hit! For both kids and those of us who grew up with them and want to experience it again in new visuals though there is nothing wrong with the older ones either. In fact, if I ever have kids, I'm going to let them play the PS1 classics. :D
At the end of the day if your young or old, if you've had a hard day you want to play something fun, silly and lighthearted to cheer you up:-) , and thats why kids game are the best,
its a pity they are so underated
Exactly! And yeah, I know. You really don't see games like them anymore. I mean, we still have Ratchet & Clank & Sly Cooper and nintendo still kind of trudges on but I miss the variety from the 90s when it came to platformers. We had Crash, Spyro, Sonic, Rayman, Klonoa, Croc, Spike (Ape Escape), Mega Man, and well, you get the idea. I really hope these kinds of games make a comeback.
I think they will, all it takes is someone who has a good idea to refresh a character or series into something good again :-)
Well, let' hope it happens soon :)
View all replies
Sonic Riders. Not even the sequel, just Sonic Riders. New characters, more/new stages, and new gears.
Bioshioock Underground: now in a subterranean city
Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere with full content for all versions ^^
Beyond Two Souls

It was a nice game, but the action gameplay and romantic buildups were rather awkward. And I found the ability to "control" Aiden and scaring regular people was nice, but rather limited. 

Could have done a lot more with the concept.
halo combat evolved...i miss the beautiful story line, the amazing gameplay and sense of nostalgia, i just would like it with better graphics. :)
Didn't they already do a remake of that one though?
the newest combat evolved was just reach :P without the ability to customize your character and different story. i would at least like to see some unique graphics styles rather than them just remaking one game inside another. if i wanted that i would have just built the library map in forge and asked my friends to play infested with me
The PS1 Spyro The Dragon Trilogy
that is a good choice sorry for the late reply been really busy
The obligatory "FF7" Comment is right here
it does deserve one thanks for the comment