February 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 64

Dark Souls...

:iconca-wolf:
CA-WOLF Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
...is soo much fun!
This is the first time I thought that dying in a game can be fun!

What do you think about this masterpiece, what is your build, what is your everything!?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconalmathecute:
almathecute Featured By Owner Feb 28, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
The game has a good concept.. But I dont like that every time I die.... THE ENMIES SPAWN IN THE SAME FUCKING PLACE. it totally ruined my engrossment and the respawning became monotonous and boring.
:iconallocer2009:
Allocer2009 Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Rarely do I play a game for the longest since Dungeon Keeper 2. I made character builds based on the knights of Gwyn, an Astora knight (as a "protagonist"), a Paladin, a Darkwraith, and a pvp knight build (using heavy crossbows, a mace, and a Halberd). In pvp, I triumphly crush players, especially magic users, by pummeling with crossbow bolts and slices with my Halberd. I even leave my invasion signs in the Undead burg to challange and fight players, and boy its enjoyable to either win a fight or die trying.

I had a good 5 minute fight against a player in his world, me being a heavy knight versus his nimble spell caster/rogue build. I died, but I felt good! dropping each other's life to 20%, break out, heal, then back to the fight.
:icondawnsbreak:
DawnsBreak Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013
A game where you are more likely to throw you controller at the tv than to play, am I right? :D
CA-WOLF Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, I've got Dark Souls: Preapare to die edition, for pc.
They're not kidding! :D
:icondawnsbreak:
DawnsBreak Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013
I just have the regular version so.
:iconrequiemthefallen:
Requiemthefallen Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Professional General Artist
I only got to try two hours, but I really liked what I played. Although I really have got to compliment, above all else, how they made learning the game's mechanics so smooth and progressive. After spending a healthy time practicing combat on skeletons with my sword hilt (I didn't realize at first that I had been given a full sword), I was able to survive the boss because of the similar concepts at play. Hand holding devs like Nintendo could seriously learn from From Software.
CA-WOLF Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
A random player invaded my game and dropped something for me: a dragon tooth!
:iconwarobb:
Warobb Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Student Writer
Sadly, I play as a 2-hand-sword user. It's good vs some minor enemies, but vs bosses, 1-hand works a lot better, not to mention that MAGIC is super strong in this game, especially in PvP :(
:iconallocer2009:
Allocer2009 Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
That's why I carry my heavy crossbow, a shot in the face will stop them from casting, along with a jab with my Halberd:)
:icon0rg:
0rg Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013
I have about 12 builds, but my favorite is my SL120 STR-based darkmoon
Add a Comment: