February 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Dishonored

:iconcelairen:
Celairen Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
What do you think about it?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013
For a new ip it's pretty good and will probably have a sequel. I've only read about it but it looks good.
:iconfrozenglyph:
Frozenglyph Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It's good. AI is stupid but it creates it's own hilarity as you play. Stealth to me is easiest approach because if you go guns all out you might get swarmed pretty fast and you don't have all power 'til the last quarter of the game.

Btw, it'a not steampunk game as people say. I say it's oil or teslapunk because technology is closer to WW2.
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I really want to play it; it looks good.
:iconredfoxbennaton:
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Best game of the year in my opinion.
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student General Artist
I played the first few missions and then lost interest. Not sure why. I just don't like stealth games I guess
:iconamanda-graham:
Amanda-Graham Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Professional Writer
ah i thought you'd meant the concept of 'dishonoring oneself' how silly of me i suppose in this current world to think that the concept still had presence ... usage: losing honor, soiling one's nether region underwear ... blah blah blah ...
:iconkimihro:
Kimihro Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It's like Thief, but with magic and advocated killing!

So.. yeah. A game a bout stabbing people and manipulating reality to stab people.
:iconlauraperezcerrato:
lauraperezcerrato Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I liked the game a lot (maybe I would have gone for something "creepier" regarding the art style, but that didn't affect my enjoyment of it). What was needed to get the "best ending" felt kind of like upgrading the Normandy in ME2: tiresome, but worth it at the end.
:icontronmanz:
TronmanZ Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
I got two words to sum up this game: Wasted potential. I was pretty disappointed in it. The artstyle is hideous, the stealth mechanics are broken, and the plot is lame. This review best sums up the game: [link]
:icontronmanz:
TronmanZ Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
Dishonored is the Gobots to Thief's Transformers.
Add a Comment: