Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 91

What is your favorite Zelda game(s) and why?

:iconyumibren:
Yumibren Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Favorite Zelda game and why? Is it because of the gameplay? The bosses? The characters? How Link looks? Explain!

Devious Comments

:iconevb16:
evb16 Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013
Windwaker mainly because it was the first Zelda game I ever played
:iconbeatdraws:
BeatDraws Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Majora's Mask.
And call me crazy but be amazing if they used the Twilight Princess Aethstetics on that game for a remake would amazing. O_O
:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013
Iliked the look of Ocarina but i just read about the ending of Wind Walker and it sounds good too. But i havn't played Nintendo for a while.
:iconchronorin:
Chronorin Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
The first one!
:iconnuclearaccoon:
nuclearaccoon Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013
It's really kind of subjective based on what's compared between each game. I personally can't choose between Wind Waker and Majora's Mask as my overall favorite, but there are many that I like for other reasons as well. ALL Zelda games have an amazing character cast, so it'd be impossible for me to choose based on that.

Third best would probably have to be TP because of the best partner (in my opinion), playing as a wolf, and the amazing graphics. I can't believe they discarded them for SS's style, honestly. But the motion controls in Skyward Sword were very well done, contrary to Twilight Princess.
:iconantonator:
Antonator Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I would have to say either Twilight Princess since that was my first Zelda and it got me hooked onto the franchise, or Skyward Sword since I loved the charm of that game and it was just overall really enjoyable. So many awesome games to choose from though.
:iconhanimetion:
Hanimetion Featured By Owner Feb 28, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Sort of torn between Majoras Mask and Skyward Sword
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013
Ooh, torn between the black sheep of the series?
:iconrainbowkitty777:
rainbowkitty777 Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Console: Wind Waker. Oddly, my mother was obsessed with the graphical style of the game. xD
Handheld: OOT3D, Spirit Tracks.
:iconartsenseiofdreams:
Artsenseiofdreams Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Wind Waker is my best console game since its so unique from the rest of the series, and I love the exploration, but Majoras Mask is a close second since its a kind of happy/dark feel like all the characters are happy but they will all die in three days if you don't help them, and the game reminds you of this constantly. My favorite portable is links awakening since its so simple but still very adventurous feeling. And it's a good length one for being on the to :)
Add a Comment: