Kingdom Hearts: Organization 13 Questions

Hey,
Does someone have a theory for the following unanswered questions I have about organization 13?

1. What are their the back stories (Childhood, school life, home life... etc)
2. Back when they were before they were even nobodies, how did Lea and Isa meet?
3. What happened/where are the members that we didn't see in Drop Dream Distance? Do you think it's possible they would've been only puppets like Xion?
4. Any other unanswered questions are accepted
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What about predictions on KH3? What do you think will happen?
I started something I would say happnds, plus other ideas. take a look:[link]
Here's another theory I'm adding to the list.
Axel vs. Reno (how do they relate to each other, besides them being based off each other)

Don't say that Reno is the somebody of Axel. The somebody is Lea.
I think Lea (Axel's somebody) and Reno are twin brothers brother
I'm sill looking for answers. Please give yours ASAP!
I LINKED YOU TO THE WIKI.
I looked at it already. It is written by people who aren't really experts anyway. I know I'm looking for others opinions but I think I found enough info on those sites already. Thank-you though.
Here are the 13 vessels theory:
We know:
1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Ansem
4. Xemnas
5. Xigbar
6. Saix
Other possible members:
As I said at least a few of members who didn't appear in DDD (Such as Larxene, Marluxia, Luxord or Demyx)
Vantias
Relpica Riku (If they somehow find a way to put him back to life)
Characters who we don't even know
One of the good guys (I don't know exactly who)
a FF character?

Who do you think could be in this group, I would like to know!!!
Some part of me is afraid that Demyx's sudden morph in personality (going "Silence, traitor") was Xehanort trying to take control. :O
...that's a good theory.
Good point there.
Okay, so according to [Link:][link], the members who weren't even mentioned could be some more (possibly not everyone) of the thirteen vessels along with Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Xigbar and Saix.
I know the Organization is dead, but Lea wasn't the only one to wake up. The 6 original members who were scientists also wake up. But one gets back to being a nobody.
I'm talking about the somebodies of Larxene, Marluxia, Demyx and Luxord, their the ones not even mentioned, so I want to know about those guys
And those who did wake up in DDD are themselfs
In Dream Drop Distance, the Organization is gone, none of the nobodies exist because Sora killed them. From my knowledge, Axel is the only one who is kind of back as Lea.
Here's a wiki that looks like it walked right out of the womb of a sparkledog.

[link]

That should tell you everything/nothing.
Riku has a pink, sparkly bat. Sora has an obese dog. I see something called "ducky goose" .... yeah, I'm glad I didn't get this game.
Also, your main weapons are oversized keys.
That I'm willing to forgive, since there's a good reason for why they're keys, but my point is that the game's turning into a cancer tumor that's growing out of control.
Its quickly becoming the cancer that Sonic became before Sonic died by deciding to attend Olympic games where dressage events were.
Ugh, that just SCREAMS "I fuck underage boys in the buu-buu-hole!"

I knew Kingdom Hearts sucked for art, but GOD DAMN! It looks like the unholy cross between Nomura and Lisa Frank!
Seriously Nomura, stop with the zippers and belts.
But kids looooove zippers and belts!

And perverts looooove kids! So the boy-bait, errr, zippers n' belts remain!
But they will take a while to unzip and unbuckle their clothes before the police arrives to drag the pervs to jail.