Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 26, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 52

which next gen console do you have your eye on?

:icondullsville:
Dullsville Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Professional Filmographer
With all the big releases pulled to the start of the year, a lot of rumors about next gen releases have been circulating.

So which one are you more curious about, which current console do you play the most now? as I imagine that will have a influence.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthelamadude:
TheLamadude Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Student Filmographer
I'm about two weeks away from having enough for a Vita. Should be just in time for when Persona 4 Golden lands here in the UK :D
:iconsallysfunnykiss:
SallysFunnyKiss Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I'll get a Wii U when the next SSB shows up. I hear Mega Man is confirmed as a playable character. :squee:
:icontartanballs:
TartanBalls Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013
New xbox sounds good, I like the idea of duel processors.
:icontheroyalcrownjewel:
TheRoyalCrownJewel Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Student General Artist
Wii U, no contest. Sure, the system may have a few technical issues to iron out in subsequent updates, but I can't help myself when Nintendo comes out with something new (I bought my 3DS when it was priced at $250).
:iconskytch:
Skytch Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013
I'm looking at that Wii U, and as more time passes, I'm feeling more reluctant to getting it. The fact that the Wii U and my 3DS will be cross-compatible is a cool thing, but what's holding me back in the price, and I'm waiting to see about the Super Smash Brothers came coming out for it, as well at the next Zelda game.
:iconrainbowkitty777:
rainbowkitty777 Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
PS4 and maayybbbbeee the Xbox 720. Surprised third-party have not followed the trend of Castle Crashers, seeing on how it's a big success.

Seeing what happened to the Vita with it's incredibly small library and sales, I most likely won't be getting the new Sony handheld if they release one.
:iconkarvick:
Karvick Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
The way Valve is going I'd say a PC is the best gaming investment. Games are cheaper and you don't have to upgrade as much these days.
:iconadder-snakebite:
Adder-SnakeBite Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
None. I'll stick to my PS3 for as long as I possibly can.
By the time I'm able to get PS4, they'll be releasing PS5 or something stupid.
:iconhabla-babla:
habla-babla Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Id eventually like a WiiU when they fix a few of the early console hiccups. Ouya and SteamBox could be cool.. I havent really researched them much.
:icontheredsnifit:
TheRedSnifit Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
I have a Wii U and PC, so I'm set.
Add a Comment: