Closed to new replies
January 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Nintendo Direct 2013

:iconravenvillanuevat2p:
RavenVillanuevaT2P Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello! Do You Watch Nintendo Direct 2013 Last Morning? I Just Woke Up In The Morning And Researching In The Internet About Nintendo Direct 2013. Oh No! New Games Releasing On 3DS And Wii U!

If You Want To See Those Upcoming Games And Updates, See Them Here In My Journal: [link]
Watch Nintendo Direct 2013's Latest Episode: [link]
Watch Nintendo Direct's Pokemon X And Y Announcement: [link]

Which Of Those Upcoming Games Do You Like To Play? I'm Excited For Pokemon X And Y!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
I have to wonder if there is simply going to be a yarn based character set or stage in Smash 4, or some other logical conclusion...

Yarn Yoshi: Personally, I'd prefer that the used an upgrade version of SMW2's visuals. Excellent atmosphere aided greatly by music.

SMT X FE: What? Just how many strange crossovers are there going to be? I dearly hope its more SMT that FE, because in my humble opinion, FE is the Battletoads of what I like to call 'Tactical Slogs'.

XCII: I didn't play the first. I only saw the cover. What was this, since Nintendo is such an utter failure at marketing?

TLOZ games: As long as they keep the PH team far away from these games and use the systems to their fullest, I might take Zelda off my blacklist.

Wind Waker HD: Oh loo, a reason to FINALLY purchase a Wii-U. Is this going to remain the only reason or something?

Pokemon X/Y: W/E. Unless later developments show that they've actually put effort into a pokemon game and not just the 3D modeling, I'm not gonna bother. I quit after Gen IV. Missing more generations won't hurt.

Miiverse: I'd prefer if this pet project was canned in favor of actual online. I'd rather be able to play online instead of being forced to find fiends in the land of Podunkia. I have enough trouble getting streetpass hits!

The Virtual Console for Wii-U had better not suffer the same issue it did on the Wii and what its currently suffering on the 3DS.

Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2: What? I've only heard of the latter, and that's only due to trailer controversy, plus outrage over it being exclusive.

Wii-U Party: Bah. While it looks like a nice game, this isn't a good replacement for Mario Party V. In fact, anything with 'Party' in the title isn't a valid replacement for Mario Party V. Unless Nintendo makes a good step of logic and make Nintendo Party.

I'll need to see anything on new Mario and Kart games before even having an opinion.

So in summary: The least craps given about any Nintendo offerings award goes to Pokemon X/Y. The most goes to WW HD.
:icongrandmasteremporer:
GrandMasterEmporer Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
Pokemon X and Y, as well as Fire Emblem Awakening were what got me to cave in and get a 3DS. I'm not gonna get a Wii-U just yet, since the only game I'm really interested in now is New Super Mario Bros. U. But, the HD Wind Waker, a new Mario Kart, and Super Smash Brothers might just be what sell it for me.

I'm still not sold on Yarn Yoshi. Kirby's Epic Yarn was fun and all, but not worth buying. I was hoping for another Yoshi's Island.
:iconkmwright:
kmwright Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
Yarn Yoshi: Not what I had in mind, but it sorta fits Yoshi better than Kirby (Yoshi's Story and all). So long as they don't make the game too easy, base it on the original Yoshi's Island, and become it's own game, I'm cool with this. Buying it because it's been long since there was a main console Yoshi game.

If there's going to be more "Yarn" games though, I demand a Metroid one.:P

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem. Definitely didn't see that coming. It probably means they might use the Maijin Tensei universe seeing as how that's the universe closest to FE's gameplay. Love both franchises, so I can't wait to see how this goes.

Xenoblade Chronicles II. Meh. Didn't care for the first game and it seems so soon. I guess if it fixes my beef with the first (fetch quests, uninteresting characters, MMOish combat), I guess I'll give it a second chance.

2 New The Legend Of Zelda Games. Not really a Zelda fan, but they did say they might change up the formula. Meh.

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD. Why do I have a feeling that this is going to stir up the Majora's Mask fanbase even more in wanting their remake?

Pokemon X and Y. Gandalf frog. Me like.8-) Other than the 3D though, there needs to be more fresh changes.

Miiverse Updates. Bah.

The original Yoshi's Island have better be on the Wii U SNES list. Otherwise, I'm swimming to Japan and taking Miyamoto as hostage.:| Can't wait to see more SNES games.

Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2. Seem to be good games, especially Bayonetta 2. Might buy these two.

Wii U Party. Bah.

Mario Kart, A New 3D Mario Game, A New Super Smash Bros. Game. All 3 are obvious of course. I personally hope that the 3D Mario game is Sunshine 2 (different locations of course). I'm sick of the Galaxy gameplay.
:iconzoltor:
Zoltor Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
It sucks they are spending so much time on mii, and features we can do without, but if the no new titles for 2 months really is to improve the quality of the games, that would be a very good thing(Nintendo's quality control has taken a nose dive, as far as gave development goes, so that needs a lot of improvement).

No way, a Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem cross over, looks like wii U will finally have a system seller, omg I hope they pull this off, if done right, it will be such an epic game.

I don't have a Wii U yet, but damn a game like that is sure to change things. It's sad there is no "real"trailer yet though, It's just a bunch of awesome char profile art, it would've been nice if the trailer actually had some type of gameplay in it.
Add a Comment: