Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 60

Goodbye social life mayhaps? Elder scrolls online.

:iconimperf3ction:
Imperf3ction Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Student Digital Artist
[link]

>.> that rogue though....

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontexd:
TeXD Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
The trailer looks like just another generic fantasy trailer really. Oh look, big burly Nord! Mystical magic elf!

I'll wait until I see the gameplay footage though, I want a fun world to play in.
:icondosatac:
dosatac Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'll remain very sceptical until they reveal something that is would actually make the game unique. Like, unique for real. Not gimmicky bullshit like voice acting (most insignificant "feature" ever?) or rifts or whatever.
:iconmaddylol91:
Maddylol91 Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
I always dreamed that The Elder Scrolls would become online... I think I will play it night and day
:iconparadigmfallen:
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Professional Artist
Seriously though, I wouldn't get too excited about it until you get to try, say, an open beta. The game's just concepts until proven otherwise. And even then, I wouldn't expect it to play like the rest of the Elder Scrolls games.
:iconblackrabbit98:
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
playing an mmo invovles social interaction, so your good.
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Professional Artist
Oh for crying out loud -- that's a cinematic trailer. It's already been revealed that the actual game will pretty much be TOR but with dodging and blocking. They're even going to make the main quest be essentially SP like TOR.

Yes, it's a very pretty trailer, but like every CGI cinematic trailer -- none of that was game content. That's what they'll probably use as an intro-sequence. It has nothing pertaining really to the plot or what players will be doing, beyond a three-way faction system.
Imperf3ction Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Student Digital Artist
The game will run like TOR? where did you find your sources? I'll like to read into that.
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Professional Artist
Game Informer. They had a cover story about it.

Also, Escapist, Kotaku, and PC Gamer. Escapist and PC Gamer are my preferred ones, but I blog on GIO.
Imperf3ction Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Ah, I'll look into it, thanks. I haven't been keeping up much deeply with what's going on, just glimpses.
:icondinysrawr:
dinysrawr Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student Digital Artist
OH DAMN I just made a thread about it and didn't even see this one.

SUper excited though!
Add a Comment: