Closed to new replies
January 21, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

What games do you play?

:iconjudyye:
Judyye Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
I am not a game player. The games I played on my computer are Angry birds and Plants vs Zombies. But I did not finish all the levels.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrissland:
rissland Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
I really love to play the game which is Need for speed Run. This is my most favorite game ever. I really enjoy to play that game.

:iconlilmalygos:
LilMalygos Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Student
old games from Id Software and Valve, Westwood and blizzard
:iconskoochie:
Skoochie Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Recently alot of League of Legends
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Student General Artist
A lot
:iconrequiemthefallen:
Requiemthefallen Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Professional General Artist
First, you don't call a gamer a "game player"... that just is flat out awkward to say.

I play first person and third person shooters, role playing games, action-role playing games, brawler/fighters, turn-based strategy, adventure, indie games that don't really fit well in any sort of genre, and narrative heavy games like Heavy Rain and The Walking Dead.
:iconholly-mellor:
Holly-Mellor Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Heya, I play all sorts at the moment it's mainly Chivalry and Age of Empires, BF2 used to be a big one but I need to re-install it and of course Runescape in my younger years :D
:iconthelamadude:
TheLamadude Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Student Filmographer
You play Chivalry too? I just got it and it's totally awesome :D
Pretty freaking hard though..
Heya, yeah it's great! I've had it for about maybe a month and a half or something? It's hard when you first start but you'll get used to it :). They are bringing out some new maps soon too!
:iconthelamadude:
TheLamadude Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Student Filmographer
I'm just starting to get somewhat decent with Man at war.. I've got a couple of friends and we play together on the 1v1 arena servers. Getting some sneaky practice in ;) They are? YAAAY! :D
You have to have picked the hardest kit to play! I started out as man at arms as well, I got sick of being owned in 2 hits on large serves so I switched to Knight with a long sword. Much prefer it, let me know what you name is on steam and I'll add you!
Add a Comment: