dlc and prize codes? DMC

yes i am a rewards member at gamestop
i preordered dmc and got the samurai pack and the virgil's downfall

psn is undergoing maintinence atm (and if i try and access them it freezes my ps3 which is 160gb ps3)

i have 2 codes on my recipt the virgil and i guess the one for the samurai pack.

what is the option for redeem prize codes > where do you get those > what does it give you?

i wont redeem anything until march so at least some of the issue people are having get solved. so far i am loving the game even if it is a reboot, virigil still looks classy as fuck, mmm.

my main issue:

-how do i go about redeeming my codes > ps store?

-when will the stuff i DLC download show up/activate?
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Pleas for God's sake DO NOT MAKE ME FEEL SICK!

Here in the UK for some unfathomable reason Capcom and Team Ninja decided to do that deal with shopto.net a company that I had never heard of until yesterday.

I went and got my copy from Amazon.co.uk so I never got the pre-order bonus.

I am fuming at Crapcom. Just what the fuck were they doing going to some site that nobody has ever heard of with that deal instead of what Travelers Tales did with Lego Batman 2 and go to Amazon with that deal.

I hate it when companies restrict those things to one company meaning thousands of us will miss out.

It means I am now left to struggle my way through this without the key locator and the 20% extra orbs.
im sorry, i got my weapons pack to work... D: well lets both be mad, the Japanese get more of a collectors edition than anyone (art, necklace, sound track i think and poster), i want the necklace D:<
I have managed to find all but 1 key so far and I think I know the locations of the final 3 secret doors that I need. I am also only missing 5 proud souls.

At least you got the weapons pack. Freaking Crapcom and their stupid ideas.

Oh and speaking of limited edition games it is not always doom and glom for us compared to what other countries get. Look what I have pre-ordered for Tomb Raider [link]

Click on Collectors edition. It is also out in the US.
american: [link]

im not a fan, i've never played any of them. but i do think she is hot (as well as your bayonetta icon, which i do need to play also)
You should see Lara in the Gold bikini she has in Underworld. Whoever came up with that should be given every medal and honor known to man.

Here is my favourite pic of Bayonetta ever [link]

One totally blind as a bat retard over at the xbox forums thinks she is ugly.
omg! can u find me the pic of lara in binkin, lol the proportions of bayonetta and the body in the photomanipulation creep me out lol but it is still very good. doujinmoe.com has lovley beyonetta hentai doujin XD her and the old dante... omfg awesome ass couple
That picture of Bayonetta IS NOT photo manipulated. The artist drew it himself from scratch and he had never seen Bayonetta before.

You can find pictures of Lara in a bikini here on deviantart or you can watch this [link]

I have the bikini pack for Underworld.
View all replies
The vergil's downfall you won't be able to type the code and redeem until February, but the samurai pack you can redeem right now. Vergil's downfall I think is like a 6 level campaign were you play as vergil and the samurai pack is just a skin that makes your weapons look like samurai weapons.

You can use these codes by going into the PSN store and going to the top where it says redeem codes. You just type the code you got on the receipt there.

Personally I think this game is awful for different reasons, but that's just me.
why do you think its bad?

THE STRIPERS in the bigginig threw me off and i was like FUCK YEAH angel striper. O.O they went down on him... O.O he answered the door naked .....! *drools* but i still love virgil more, omg he's so (opposite of idealistic) and just as cold hearted as he really is, but this time with more style (look wise and character wise), DAT KATANA hrrrrrrr, DOWANT

i love the ease of play (lol im saying that and im playing on easy) and the weapon names Aquilae (eagle in latin) and Eryx (warrior who fought against hercules and lost). omg i love the sythes and the awesome ass shot gun you get.

i can go to the online store in a browser and do it? psn is down atm for me (maintinence they say). im at sequence 13 i think (i just got done leaving The Order's strong hold being raided).

lol easter egg in the beggining where idk what lands on his head but it makes him look like old dante and he's like "tch, not in a million years."

kat reminds me of Lady, and yeah i have dmc 1-4 (3 special edition), i never beat 4 i need to set it to easy so i can beat it. nero is cute, feels to me like Virgil does have a heart after all, with who...idk. Nero isn't pointless he has to be Virgil's son or nephew.

but seriously DAT OPENING

-id like to hear your resons as to why it is aweful
For me, it's because the combat is nowhere near as good as 3 or 4's. It's okay, but you lose a lot of depth when you take out lock on and styles/style switching, and the jump cancelling in this game isn't that great. The bosses are disappointing also. I won't get into the story aspects though, I'll let you see and decide for yourself whether you like it or not but I really don't like the new dante or vergil.

For redeeming the codes, when PSN is back online (it's been out for awhile) on your playstation, just go to the store on there and look at the top of the screen, there should be an area at the top that says redeem codes.
thanks! yeah i wanted the succubus to be hot like in number 3 but no it was ugly as fuk lol