Closed to new replies
January 18, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Unknown Educational PC Game

:iconnazrininator:
Nazrininator Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
I'm trying to remember the name of an Educational PC Game. It was played with a CD-rom.

All I know is that it starts with a catchy intro with some bug-like creatures. The scenes change slightly depending on what month you're playing in. Like if you're playing in June, the scene will appear like it's summer. In October, it would be fall in the game. In January, it would be winter, and on March, it would be spring.

I also remember that the exterior is like a tree house. When you go inside, you'll find a library. There's an attic, a fraction game, a counting game, an addition game, a calendar game, and a game where the classic "tada" sound plays when you make a match in a word game.

And if you win the whole game, you get a trophy/medal, and a happy, victorious song plays. I do know some of the lyrics to the song. "You're smart, you're smart, you're really really smart!" Or is it, "You're really smart, you're smart, you're really really smart!" I loved this game a lot in the Early 2000's.

Anyone know which game I'm talking about? Not everything I said was true about the game. I could be close! And I want to know about it again!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnazrininator:
Nazrininator Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Found it! It's Lil Howie's Fun House! There's The Great Word Adventure and The Great Math Adventure.
Add a Comment: