Closed to new replies
January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Super Smash Flash 2!~

:iconkimihro:
Kimihro Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I've followed the game since its beginning! For those of you who don't know about it, just Google it. It's a flash version on Super Smash Brothers, but with other characters that appeared on Nintendo systems like BomberMan, Mega Man, and various Shounen Jump protagonists.

For those of you who DO know about it, what are your thoughts? Any fond memories? Who's your main? Tell meh!

My main was Lloyd until version .07, when his Rising Falcon got nerfed. After that, I traded my Materia Blades for the Mega Buster: Megaman became my main dude. He still is, and he's taken me to victory countless times.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontheredsnifit:
I played it once, got annoyed, and never touched it since.
Kimihro Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It's sooooo much better now. :3
:iconturkevulture:
Ugghh. I hate the original Smash Flash. The one player mode was totally broken, and the gameplay was basically "mash buttons until victory"! Thus, I never understood the appeal of the flash game. If you want to play Smash Brothers, simply play the original games.
Kimihro Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Or play SSF2, which is just as good. Trust me, it's a worthy investment that you'll easily get skilled at. The extra characters don't hurt, either.
Sure! I'd love to play some Super Street Fighter 2.
Kimihro Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Too many people pull that joke these days... I'm actually pretty good at that too. Off-topic, but who's your main?
Well, back when I actually PLAYED Street Fighter 2, I would say Ken was my character of choice, mainly because his super was the easiest to pull off.
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Jan 17, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I was really glad when Ness got good in I think v0.8, because PK Fire had some hella combo potential.
Add a Comment: