Closed to new replies
January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 47

Online Gaming Stream?

:iconpurplemoonfang:
PurpleMoonFang Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hey, gays! I need some help. For those of you familiar with PewDiePie on YouTube, you know that you can stream while playing games online. Well, I've wanted to do this for sometime now, but have no idea what software to use. I would use LiveStream, but the procaster always crashes when I try to use it. Is there any other programs that I can use? I'd prefer to only use my voice, but if there's one with a video feed, I'll just wear my wolf mask.

Also, what kind of games do you gays think are funny to watch others play? Plz suggest some and if possible, give me the links for downloading them. I NEED FREE GAMES! At least for now.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconflaming-twinkle-toes:
Flaming-Twinkle-Toes Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Pewds uses Fraps, although it didn't work somehow on my iMac. I've seen amnesia, multiple versions of Slender, and something new that I've played is SlendyTubbies. It's fun and scary as hell, but it's better. I've seen as a kid, and slowly lost interest until now. You have to collect the 10 vineyards in either day, evening, or nite. That's all I'm saying :)
If you know of any free kindle fire games that I could get that'd b great :) I couldn't find amnesia or happy wheels, and slender and minecraft cost money, so I'm stuck
Hope this helps :)
PurpleMoonFang Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
thx so so soooo much for the great info!!! im sry for the late response
:iconflaming-twinkle-toes:
Flaming-Twinkle-Toes Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
its ok
and sorry for the random words like vineyard :P i meant tubbycustard, my kindle is sooo stupid
:iconbodyexper:
bodyexper Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Online gaming is a very good for those who like challenges and wants more challenges and more hard work.

PurpleMoonFang Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
lolz. ikr?! but srsly, i be strange dat way
:iconhydris:
hydris Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
I recommend OBS since it's given me the best visual and audio quality and performance for streaming over a local recording soft + Xsplit. Last I've used, Xsplit requires registration and places a quality and framerate limit for unregistered uses. OBS is open source, free, and has no restriction.
[link]

For streaming, you still need a good upload speed, CPU, and GPU to handle both the game and video capture. Also twitch.tv is more appropriate for gaming related streams.

Also when you're streaming you can decide whether or not to capture webcam/mic.
:iconparadigmfallen:
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Artist
Ah... this'll help me out as well. TY
thx
:iconhydris:
hydris Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
If you haven't tried yet.

OBS can directly capture from the game, you don't need to run a local recording software to run along side. Same goes for Xsplit, but that's a function available when registered.
oh cool! thx. thats even better =3=
Add a Comment: