Closed to new replies
January 16, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 78

Sonic or Mario?

:iconviluvector:
ViluVector Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
I obviously prefer Sonic. I grew up with his games, he was part of my childhood and now he part of my life :) Well, who will you choose?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondrakhtul:
Drakhtul Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Interface Designer
MARIO!!!
:iconsallysfunnykiss:
SallysFunnyKiss Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I like both fairly equally, but since my first console was a Dreamcast... :iconsoniclaplz:

But then again, my first handheld was a GBA SP...
:iconkweh-chan:
Kweh-chan Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Mario.

I think, as a whole, the games are better-made and offer a wider experience of gameplay. I'm certainly not close-minded about Sonic, but given the choice between the two, I'd take Mario any day.
:iconeckilsax:
Eckilsax Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013
The real question is, Shadow or Luigi?
:iconhabla-babla:
habla-babla Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
hmm..SNES/ Genesis era Id say Sonic, N64 and beyond though Id say Mario. Colors and Generations are fun, but overall Mario just transitioned alot better into 3d imo. I still play them both so it doesnt really matter I guess lol.
:iconkmwright:
kmwright Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
While I considered myself more of a Mario fan (due to his overall quality), I love Sonic 2 and Sonic Generations HD more than all of Mario's games. For the most part though, it more or less depends.
:iconpictureonprogress:
PictureOnProgress Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I just started to play Sonic a few days back (Colours) It seemed challenging :o
And I was raised with Nintendo systems, so Mario has been my preference :B However, I'm all up to try more Sonic games:la:
:icondomnuwyrda:
DomnuWyrda Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Mario. He's done everything and done it with style and selflessness. Mario 64 was one of the best games of my childhood.

Sonic is just fast. Sonic Battle was the only game I really liked from the Sonic series, and that was because of how cool Emerl was.

Too bad I somehow lost(?) the cartridge and haven't been able to find it. I blame the elves. :shakefist:
:iconrainbowkitty777:
rainbowkitty777 Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Ehhhhhh.... ermmaigawditstheultimatequestionguyzchoosecarfully :iconzoomoutplz:

Fandom-wise: Sonic.
Art-wise: Mario and a couple others, seeing how the design of Sonic can be hard to draw.
Gaming-wise: Neither! Uhh.... Specter.

:iconspecter-plz:
:iconkersnuffle:
kersnuffle Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
I had both growing up, Mario on the NES and Sonic on the Computer. I'd have to say that while I loved Sonic more as a kid, I prefer playing Mario now.
Add a Comment: