Closed to new replies
January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 69

omg omg omg Pokemon X and Y :3

:iconeasle-darkpaws:
Easle-Darkpaws Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist
Pokemon X and Y :3....I've never been THAT excited over a pokemon game but hell....Can not wait...but would any of you refined people know if there might be a 3DS bundle of the game?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconendeavor-to-freefall:
While I'm glad they finally went 3D, something I wanted since I was probably about 10, I've never felt much passion for the Pokemon generations since the first one. Maybe it's because I'm older or something but they feel very alien to me now, once upon a time they felt much closer to being semi plausible, adaptations of existing species, which I guess gave me more of a connection. I'll buy it, but I'm not really excited, I have hopes but not expectations if that makes sense.
:iconevb16:
evb16 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013
I'm waiting for more to be revealed before I pass any judgement.
:iconmagnifulouschicken:
magnifulouschicken Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'll probably end up getting the game when/ if I get a 3DS. I personally think the whole 3D thing is way overrated...but since it's Pokemon I'm considering it.

Haha I feel sort of behind, I don't even have Black or White 2 yet XD.
Easle-Darkpaws Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist
Don't play B&W...it's just not a good game imo
:iconmagnifulouschicken:
magnifulouschicken Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Idk I thought White was a good game...I was talking about the sequels though.

The main problem in the game, at least IMO, is that levelling up took forever. And you couldn't rebattle trainers. Come on that's one of the best things! Also, the level hike on the routes after the Elite Four were too much
Easle-Darkpaws Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist
yeah the level hike was pretty high
:iconsquatchmen:
Squatchmen Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Actually I disagree, Black and White was pretty good, even great. It went back to it's roots and feels simple again.

I liked it, that's all.
Easle-Darkpaws Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist
O_O
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Gen 2-4 were not simple?
:iconsquatchmen:
Squatchmen Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Are you kidding? All Pokemon games are simple, its just that Black and White felt like it went back to it's original formula the most.

The only Pokemon game that kind of strayed the most from the formula was Ruby and Sapphire.
Add a Comment: