The Walking Dead?

- Not really a new game or anything, but still, since the game is so story-driven, there may be spoilers in this thread. -

Who's played it? If you sided with Lilly, I really want to hear why - I sided with Kenny the first time around, just struck me as the obvious and best thing to do. And it's not just like because he started out as a nice guy, and Lilly strikes you as a heartless bitch when you first meet her, I don't feel like I can trust Lilly (and what do you know, you really can't). I hear a lot of "she's a really good leader, even though she's harsh" and "she has the group's best interest at heart, while Kenny only cares about his family", but I don't know, I really can't see it. She just always seems to have her dad's best interest at heart.

I really want to side with her for a playthrough just to see this "softer side" people claims she has, but ugh, I cringe every time I agree with her, lol. And it seems to be in vain anyway, because we all know that she's going to lie and take off without you no matter how much you side with her and trust her. I don't want to offend anyone's decisions, but just really curious as to why she might strike you as a good leader, or why you like her more than Kenny.

Oh, and BQ, how'd you handle the food rations, and what were the reactions like? I'm at that part right now, and much as I want to see everyone's reactions, I really don't want to go through the tedious scene beforehand just to be able to feed everyone. :)

Also, Duck's face makes me lol. Every time. He's like >: D
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In