Details

Closed to new replies
January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 16

PSN Friend Request

:iconscorpafied:
ok so ive had a vita for a little while now and i have a number of friends but none of them i actually know but thats not what bothers me its the fact that they play there games like once and then thats it. they dont beat the game, go for scores, trophies nothing...

so im looking to get some friends that do actually play there games through and would like to add me. my PSN ID is : scorpafied

to get an idea of the games i play i'll list them and i'll tell you my trophy progress

Unit 13: 97%
Motorstorm RC: 96%
need for speed most wanted: 92%
Big Sky Infinity: 61%
jet set Radio: 28% (currently playing this)

that is what i still play. some more then others. here is everything else:

Super stardust delta: 88%
Modnation racers: 55%
rayman origins: 48% (way too repeditive)
assassins creed 3 liberty: 37%
(i know, i know. i just got really bored with this. then my save got corrupted and i was about to start all over again.)
mortal kombat: 37% (this was banned here in aus. but im too awesome so they gave me a copy :P)
metal gear solid 3: 24%
little big planet ps vita: 20% (first time playing this series. what were you all yapping about. this game is boring and repeditive as all hell. were do you get good out of that???)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconswxrdz:
SwxrdZ Jan 17, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
So let me get this straight; You are asking for more PSN friends here because you failed to connect with the ones you have already. So you criticize them for not finishing their games...My head is going to explode.
no the psn frineds i have currently are jsut randoms that add people. you can message them and try to connect but most of them wont respond.

i only really connected with two of 10-15 i have. and thats because i had a chance to. and im not criticizing anyone im just saying it would be nice to have some friends i can compete with for better scores and trophies.
:iconsuper-john-doe:
Hi! My PSN ID is JOHNARASDSi, but I don't play PS3 very often nowadays.

Oh sweet, you have MK! There's a good reason to play!
noted. i'll send a friend request to "JOHNARASDSi" as soon as i can. and yeah mk is good but to be honest i was expecting something more like mortal kombat armageddon. but its still good, just wasn't what i first expected.
:iconfirstxaidxkit:
FIRSTxAIDxKIT Jan 20, 2013  Student Interface Designer
Lol you expected a remake of the shittiest Mortal Kombat game? :disbelief:
I liked the 3D MK games, especially Deception. I like the new MK too, but I haven't been playing much. Other games on other consoles have been keeping me busy. lol
hmm...that rings a bell. that might be what i was thinking of...was it on the original xbox? if so then we might be thinking of the same title.
Deception and Armagedon are completely different, but yes, Deception was on the original Xbox.
ahh then deception is the one im thinking of. i always got the two titles confused.

have no idea why.
Well they are kinda similar.

For example, the primary costumes in Deception are alternate costumes in Armagedon. Some stages from Deception were also selectable in Armagedon.
Add a Comment: