Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 14, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Looking for some cheap but good 360 recommendations?

:iconwereo:
Wereo Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
I'm low on games, and I'm done with game fly for now. Any good recommendations? Maybe in the $15-$20 or lower range. Aside from Halo,Gears of war, Call of Duty, etc. I usually go for shooters,RPGs,Fighting sports but I'm open.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmattspire:
MattSpire Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
you can find a used copy of borderlands 1 in that price range. hella addicting, awesome combination of FPS and rpg
:iconjay-hyena:
Jay-Hyena Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I would reccommend Fallout 3 for a great RPG game, though if you're also into JRPGs, there's Blue Dragon, Magna Carta 2, and Enchanted Arms.

As far as shooters go, Halo 3: ODST is also an amazing game.
:iconstang2712:
stang2712 Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
SEGA genesis
:icontronmanz:
TronmanZ Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Hitman: Blood Money (FYI avoid Hitman: Abortion. It's a disgrace to the Hitman name)
Deadly Premonition
:icontronmanz:
TronmanZ Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Red Dead Redemption
Raiden IV
:iconmacker33:
macker33 Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Split second isnt bad, you should be able to pick that up for half nothing.
:iconty-calibre:
Ty-Calibre Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
You can pick up Alan Wake pretty cheap nowadays, one of my favourite games of the last few years and definitely worth playing.
:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Assassin's Creed. Just the first one if you never played it. The game has a few bad design issues but from what I've seen on the 360, the game is very good overall with it probably being one of the harder Assassin's Creed games.

Final Fantasy XIII, pushing on the price, but it is good if you don't mind it being linear.

Fallout 3 is good, just be careful of buying the GOTY edition over regular when talking about the used copies. I would also recommend New Vegas, but get the GOTY edition for that one instead.

Dragon Age: Origin + Awakening, packaged together now and will definitely take quite a bit of your time to play.

That's about all I know before I need to dig into racing games.
:iconwereo:
Wereo Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Final Fantasy XIII is pretty cool, but it being so linear can make it pretty annoying. I'm looking for something to play to balance that out. Fallout seems pretty cool I remember hearing about it a while back before I had the 360, I think I'll check that out. Thanks.
:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Yeah, if the linear gameplay will bug you, just avoid Final Fantasy XIII all together. Fallout 3 is pretty much the opposite of Final Fantasy XIII in that it is not linear (except for the tutorial level, which isn't that long) and is part shooter and part RPG. The rep the game got is about right.
Add a Comment: