Closed to new replies
January 14, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

Pokemon X & Y

:iconkooborisapphire:
KooboriSapphire Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student General Artist
So as more information pops up on Serebii about the next installment for the franchise, & after seeing those new legendaries, I'm actually more excited for this game after being severely disappointed by those starters.

So anyways, which of the starters would you guys pick & which legendary would you go for?

For me, I was mainly so appalled at how they did not use a reptilian like they should have for the grass one or an animal from the Chinese Calender for the fire one. But from the three, I'll take Fennekin. I normally always go for the grass ones, but it's becoming rather odd how I'm actually going for another fire one this time since Emboar(greatest fire starter since Charizard). Chespin, a mammal & a chipmunk, no, it doesn't work. Froakie is odd, but at least that one still bothered to follow the Water Starter rule.

And for the legendaries, I'll take that deer. But I was mad that they chose it as a legendary because I chose a deer as a legendary for my Fakemon series >.< BTW, this is also supposed to be the last generation Nintendo plans to make officially, because there is just much too much now. Does anyone wonder what Pokemon #666 will be? lol

Also, do not come with your anti anything after Gen 2 bullshit, because all I;ve ever heard as excuses from anyone who doesn't like Gen 3 & up is laughable crap based on nostalgia that can easily be contradicted.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwinstondert:
winstondert Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013
as much as I'm probably going to want to play the game, I don't want to buy a 3ds, even though they have awesome games (like a new fire emblem coming out :D)
and I've pretty much slowed down my gaming to a minimum...... BUT, the frog thing is probably the most original out of the three and I bet he'll become awesome as an opposed to a grass "oshawatt" and well...... another fox thing....as for the legendries,.. well I'm not a fan of legendries for reasons no one really cares about.....but its always fun to watch the new Pokémon as they come out =D
:icontheroyalcrownjewel:
TheRoyalCrownJewel Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Student General Artist
I'm going for Fennekin. I've been a Fire trainer the moment I got into Pokemon back in 2006.
:iconshaymincutie:
shaymincutie Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I would go for Fennekin and the X starter, simply because the designs are pretty awesome. But Yveltal looks pretty awesome too.
:iconnarcisistwaffle:
NarcisistWaffle Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I'm still well beyond turned off for playing Pokemon X and Y. Black and White sucked, so I just sold them online and I'm pretty sure X and Y won't add much else, so I've really never partaken in Pokemon since Diamond and Pearl, so yeah. And they're running out of pokemon ideas so I'm sorta running out of faith of the ideas they want to pull out of their asses and shove into the game.
KooboriSapphire Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Student General Artist
Best joke I've ears all week. Thanks for sharing it.
:iconnarcisistwaffle:
NarcisistWaffle Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Yup.
:iconvizo119:
Vizo119 Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Not the fire type starter. I'll go with the "Y" Legendary.
:iconxxven-nificentxx:
xXVen-nificentXx Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Chespin is my fav
:icontortellinipen:
TortelliniPen Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks that Chespin looks like a total bro? Also, I think that I'm going for Xerneas over Yveltal. I dunno why, but I just like the stag better.
KooboriSapphire Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student General Artist
Don't know why. And it seems the Pokemon designers have a knack for making some awesome-looking deer Pokemon.
Add a Comment: