Closed to new replies
January 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 38

Best / Worst Mario Boss?

:iconxswordsdance:
xSwordsDance Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
So, everyone has a favorite / least favorite Mario boss. My favorite boss was the Shadow Queen because it was the most challenging :D My least favorite was Goomboss from Super Mario 64 DS because all you have to do is throw goombas back at him three times :P

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconobeydafist:
ObeyDaFist Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Best: Fawful from the Mario and Luigi series
Worst: Giant Goomba from New Super Mario Bros
:icontheroyalcrownjewel:
TheRoyalCrownJewel Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Student General Artist
Hard for me to decide on a Best boss.

But the worst one would have to be the Boomsday Machine from Super Mario Galaxy 2. That one is sooooo hard. Worse yet, the Prankster Comet for that one is a DAREDEVIL RUN!!! It was impossible for me to beat that boss without losing health!
:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
I...don't really like any Mario boss. They're all too easy and have goofy, unintimidating designs.
:icon0rg:
0rg Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
I hated Petey Piranha from Sunshine. That fight was so drawn out.
:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
Which fight?
:icon0rg:
0rg Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
to be honest I don't remember, I haven't touched that game in a very long time
:iconevb16:
evb16 Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Best: Shadow Queen from Thousand Year Door
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
I'm thinking that Baby Bowser from Island is the most impactful to me, and the entirety of Super Mario Sunshine is the least. Also, anything involving Crotchdropping Jr.
:iconscorpafied:
scorpafied Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
i dont remember which game the boss i hated was in. it might of been new super mario bros. he was a guy that stood on this platform throwing bombs at you. and you had to catch one throw it on his platform and hurt him three times.

it was easy when you could actually catch them without falling in a hole or being hit by a second bomb he'd throw and you never seen coming. i that is the only mario boss i ever struggled with.
:iconscorpafied:
scorpafied Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
super mario 3d land. the last boss is bowser and i found him to be difficult but a fun kind of hard.
Add a Comment: