Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 16

Harvest Moon New Beginning: Help???

:iconskygal333:
skygal333 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Ok so I was dating Allen and decided to switch over to Rod. Hey I adore Allen but I'll save him for my next file! And Rod's cute!

With Allen, I'm at a green heart and we just finished up the Starry Night (which gave me a green heart). I'll start ignoring him so we can break up. The quicker the better. But thats not my issue.

My issue is with Rod.
He's at a blue heart but we have yet to experience a black heart event. I'm sure you can view those events whether you are or are not dating someone. Right?
Sources say to walk into his house between 1 pm and 6 pm on fri, sat or sun. BUT HE'S NEVER HOME. I can't access the event cause he's never home at that time! And resetting the game doesn't help either. I save before the time and shut off...but he's always out of the house. Three times he stayed home. And when did this happen? On festivals when events can't happen.
I spent half of fall and all of winter trying to get this guy to a black heart event.

Am I doing something wrong here? Tips? Suggestions?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvatonageshipper4life:
Vatonageshipper4life Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Hmm.... sounds really weird. Wait.. YOU'RE GOING FOR ROD TOO?! He's minee! xD Anyways, if you're still dating Allen, i don't think you can encounter Rod's heart event. For his black heart event,
Rod's house
1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
Any weather
You are playing as the girl main character
Rod has 5000 Friendship Points or more
You own at least 1 Chicken
If this doesn't work, tell me and i'll do some more research for yah!
skygal333 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Thank you!
And I figured out the problem since Neil didnt activate his black or purple heart events (for curiosity). Dating Allen = no heart events. Im on Day 10 of ignoring him so we can break up.
You're welcome! :D If you need any more questions, i'll be glad to help! Besides... i'm a Harvest Moon geek... xD
skygal333 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
It's a hobby on occasion. In between game releases
Also, if he's never home, wait for a rainy or snowy day! Go to his house around 1 PM because he'll still be eating by then. After 1 PM, i believe he'll be somewhere else. Chances are, sometimes he'll just stay home.
:iconrayum:
Rayum Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
You also have to have 5000 FP with him and own a chicken, so make sure you fulfill those requirements as well. You do not need to be dating him to achieve the purple and black heart events.
skygal333 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I DO! Rod's at blue heart so its more than 5000 FP! Not to mention I own 2 chickens!
Rayum Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Perhaps try checking his schedule further to make sure that you enter his house during a time when he is home, sometimes it can be hard to catch them. [link] I used this site a lot for this.
skygal333 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Ok now I'm REALLY confused.
I mean the event says I go to his house but how can I do that when he's not there except for rainy/snowy? I mean seriously?
Rayum Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Unfortunately I'm not really sure. None of my friends went after Rod, and I haven't even gotten any of his heart events myself, because he never seems to be home. I suppose you'll just have to wait for a rainy day.
Add a Comment: