Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

RPG MAker Games

:iconfish-with-feathers:
Fish-With-Feathers Jan 11, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I use RPG maker from time to time and that led me to wonder, whose else uses the program? What do you think about it?

Also, is there any quality COMPLETED games made with this program that you would recommend?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrayum:
I used to play Yume Nikki, it's one of the more popular RPGmaker games. Ib was also good. I thought Witch's House was a decent one as well, they are all sort of horror-genred.
I've heard of Witch's House, my one friend played it. I think I may have heard of Yume Nikki, the name rings a bell.
:iconrayum:
If you like exploration, it can be quite fun. It certainly used to scare me quite a bit as a kid though. :P
kk
:iconpharaoh-ink:
Pharaoh-Ink Jan 11, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I think Ib was made with RPG maker, though I'm probably wrong. Fantastic game though, would recommend. :thumbsup:
Hmm, would you mind telling me more about it? What is it about? Where can I find it?
Here's a download for it: [link] Basically it's a horror game where you play a young girl visiting an art museum, and you find yourself transported to an alternate world where the gallery's pieces come alive and try to kill you. You explore the creepy gallery and come across two others who seem to have suffered the same weird experience, and together you all try to make it back to the real world. It's more about the atmosphere and puzzle-solving, so there are no real 'boss fights'. Just good story and good tension.
I see, it seems cool. I'm not big on the horror genre but this one I may actually check out. Thank you! :bow:
No problem, and neither am I, but it's pretty tame in terms of jumpscares or cheap tricks like that, but the atmosphere and story is really inviting and delightfully dark. I really hope you enjoy it! It has a lot of alternate endings you can unlock too, so the replay value is great.
Thats good to know!
Add a Comment: