Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 64

The most evil thing you've done in a game

:iconkillianseraphim:
KillianSeraphim Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Student General Artist
I think most of these will be entries from RPG's, but what was the most deliciously evil thing you've done in a game. Random killing sprees in GTA or Saint's Row don't count, I mean something you methodically planned out on purpose to accomplish.

My last thing was in Skyrim. I always killed Grelod the Kind the same way, arrow through her skull from her room, but as I wanted to be an Illusionist, I tried something new. I cast Fury on Constance, who then proceeded to beat Grelod to death for me.

After which, I was quite pleased with myself.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconppeitso:
Ppeitso Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I killed everyone outside of Windhelm in Skyrim just for the hell of it...
:iconkaera-neko:
Kaera-Neko Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Two words: Whacka. Bumps.
:iconkn0p3xx:
Kn0p3XX Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Get stuck in a room in Metroid Prime... and i still don't know how i've done this. O:
:iconfridsiee:
Fridsiee Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
In Fallout 3, I nuked the town Megaton just to get the luxurious penthouse flat in Tennpenny Tower. :evillaugh: But I kind of felt bad for some of the characters, they were pretty nice.
:iconeverfae:
everfae Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
in GTA San Andreas, i drove two firetrucks to the motorway.
I parked the firetrucks horizontally across the width of the motorway on both sides so they blocked traffic.

I stood a way away, let the cars pile up and shot all their petrol tanks..
boom, boom boom......
:iconmikethemerciless:
Mikethemerciless Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
In Skyward sword, I gave Cawlin's letter to the ghost in the toilet and he now get haunted by it every night.
:iconmr-bigmouth-502:
mr-bigmouth-502 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Probably laughing maniacally while mowing down animals and pedestrians on Carmageddon, or nuking the crap out of everyone on Civilization II. XD I'm oldschool like that. Also, on Rise of the Triad (another oldschool PC game!), there's this one enemy where if you shoot him a certain number of times, he'll drop to his knees and beg for his life. Naturally, I'd try doing that every chance I got.
:iconsharpguard:
SharpGuard Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
I burned infants alive in Scribblenauts.
:iconbyth1:
Byth1 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Other than the usual mass murder I do in GTA games, I think that time I ate someone in Fallout 3 would count as the worst thing I did.
:iconmayplefly:
Mayplefly Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Student Digital Artist
In Skyrim, when I was heading to get my dragon breath ability, I met an Ice troll and ran away. There was this praying lady at this stone thing. And I led the creature to her. It killed her and I took care of it after. I didn't technically kill the NPC, so I didn't have any problems taking her equipment. She had Dragon Scale Armor. I wasn't going to restart the game so she would live. I liked her stuff. It's still funny hearing a town guard mentioning I have nice armor, but he can't prove I killed a character in the game because of the Ice troll.
Add a Comment: