Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 64

The most evil thing you've done in a game

:iconkillianseraphim:
KillianSeraphim Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Student General Artist
I think most of these will be entries from RPG's, but what was the most deliciously evil thing you've done in a game. Random killing sprees in GTA or Saint's Row don't count, I mean something you methodically planned out on purpose to accomplish.

My last thing was in Skyrim. I always killed Grelod the Kind the same way, arrow through her skull from her room, but as I wanted to be an Illusionist, I tried something new. I cast Fury on Constance, who then proceeded to beat Grelod to death for me.

After which, I was quite pleased with myself.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconppeitso:
Ppeitso Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I killed everyone outside of Windhelm in Skyrim just for the hell of it...
:iconkaera-neko:
Kaera-Neko Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Two words: Whacka. Bumps.
:iconkn0p3xx:
Kn0p3XX Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Get stuck in a room in Metroid Prime... and i still don't know how i've done this. O:
:iconfridsiee:
Fridsiee Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
In Fallout 3, I nuked the town Megaton just to get the luxurious penthouse flat in Tennpenny Tower. :evillaugh: But I kind of felt bad for some of the characters, they were pretty nice.
:iconeverfae:
everfae Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
in GTA San Andreas, i drove two firetrucks to the motorway.
I parked the firetrucks horizontally across the width of the motorway on both sides so they blocked traffic.

I stood a way away, let the cars pile up and shot all their petrol tanks..
boom, boom boom......
:iconmikethemerciless:
Mikethemerciless Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
In Skyward sword, I gave Cawlin's letter to the ghost in the toilet and he now get haunted by it every night.
:iconmr-bigmouth-502:
mr-bigmouth-502 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Probably laughing maniacally while mowing down animals and pedestrians on Carmageddon, or nuking the crap out of everyone on Civilization II. XD I'm oldschool like that. Also, on Rise of the Triad (another oldschool PC game!), there's this one enemy where if you shoot him a certain number of times, he'll drop to his knees and beg for his life. Naturally, I'd try doing that every chance I got.
:iconsharpguard:
SharpGuard Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
I burned infants alive in Scribblenauts.
:iconbyth1:
Byth1 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Other than the usual mass murder I do in GTA games, I think that time I ate someone in Fallout 3 would count as the worst thing I did.
:iconmayplefly:
Mayplefly Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Student Digital Artist
In Skyrim, when I was heading to get my dragon breath ability, I met an Ice troll and ran away. There was this praying lady at this stone thing. And I led the creature to her. It killed her and I took care of it after. I didn't technically kill the NPC, so I didn't have any problems taking her equipment. She had Dragon Scale Armor. I wasn't going to restart the game so she would live. I liked her stuff. It's still funny hearing a town guard mentioning I have nice armor, but he can't prove I killed a character in the game because of the Ice troll.
KillianSeraphim Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student General Artist
Perfectly understandable.
:iconshadowlycan39:
ShadowLycan39 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
I locked a baby in a burning room in The Sims, just to see if the babies could die. Turns out they can't.
:icondeathknight-kdd:
deathknight-kdd Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
That's just messed up...
LOL!
:iconlemon1986:
lemon1986 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Cities xl

Before i give up and delete the game, I've done everything to increase unemployment! Crime rate rose and shut down police stations! It became a dead city in less then 15 minutes!
:iconaviscelox:
AvisCelox Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
My favorite activity as a child was to build a zoo in Zoo Tycoon, wait until I had a lot of guests, block the entrances and release the carnivores.

I found it so amusing.
:iconitt0ryu:
itt0ryu Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional General Artist
I like to torture lone soldiers on MGS3
:iconchaosvolt:
chaosvolt Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Postal 2. All of it.
:iconhexgirl911:
hexgirl911 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Student General Artist
Killed Sims on purpose to create a haunted house.
:icondefinitive-daydream:
Definitive-Daydream Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I know you said GTA Killing Sprees do not count, but in San Andreas I inputted the hover car cheat, planned to pick up a hooker, park in the middle of the river.... let her pleasure me, and waited for her to get out so she would drown.... god I was sick as a teenager.
LMAAAAAAO.
:iconluke-the-f0x:
Luke-the-F0x Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
even though I was trying to play as a good character in Skyrim I did a few bad things like killing a housecarl (not lydia) to start the 'Call of Boethia quest'.
And In Dragonborn, there were these Thalmor who stole a map to a Stalrhim source. I intimidated them to give it back, expecting a fight and they agreed to leave instead. So I went up and massacred them all.

In Overlord I came across a load of Gold and I had the choice of giving it to some poor people or keep it for myself. Of course I gave into greed.
:iconimdsound:
IMDSound Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student Digital Artist
In Fable 2 you can randomly enter other peoples games and mess with their world, in which changes are permanent. I entered this guy's world who happened to be at his house. I killed his wife. I was waiting to do that since day one lol. Also in Fallout 3, in Tenpenny I killed all the guards and stripped them of their clothes and put them in obscene poses in the stairwell. I'm a monster. I'm this close to killing my wife (Lydia) in Skyrim. I married too early!!
:iconimpotentrage:
ImpotentRage Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
In Sims 3, the maid kept stealing food from my fridge and then leaving the trash on the table.

So I befriended him to the point that he would move in with me. Then I built a room in my basement, complete with giant floor to ceiling windows, put a rotting plate of food on the floor, lured him into it and locked him in. I came down and watched him every day as he repeatedly tried to eat the rotting food only to throw up all over the floor and eventually starve to death. :lol:

I had a haunted basement from then on but that son of a bitch stopped stealing from my fridge. :grump:
You're brilliant!
:iconrobertthem:
Robertthem Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Student Digital Artist
That is actually an interesting story.
:iconxenofirex:
XenofireX Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconfblikeplz:
:iconairiaen:
Airiaen Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
I let the dinosaurs loose in Jurrasic Park, it was hilarious.
:iconnekoryocatsan:
NekoRyoCatSan Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Kill Every Single Innocent people in Kingdom Of Amalur xD (Obviously i used my second data for that)
:iconevb16:
evb16 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
Kicked a cop of the roof of a building in Mirror's edge
:iconignisferroque:
IgnisFerroque Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013   Digital Artist
In Baldurs Gate: Little orphan girl asked for help to get her kitten out of her mean uncles house. Went in, discussed the matter with her uncle and agreed to kill the cat instead. Afterwards went out again to brag to her about it. Thats ridiculously evil. :D
I felt bad enough to do an instant reload...
:iconfuyuko7:
Fuyuko7 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
set a explosive in Goldeneye N64 where my sister walked into it
:iconpickleparfe:
PickleParfe Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I blow up villages in minecraft
:icongvcspecks:
gvcspecks Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
on oblivion i went to that really tall cliff edge where people are meant to commit suicide then i told the annoying cunt that is the adoring fan to go home and he made a bee line for his home straight off the cliff.

otherwise i have given hours of abuse to people on cod and halo for just being annoying and have spent so much time with my friends blocking people in corners for entire matches, being a dick is too fun.
KillianSeraphim Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student General Artist
Knowing what I know about the adoring fan from Skyrim, I wouldn't count that as a evil deed.
:iconpandadrake:
Pandadrake Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
I punched some kid in the face and the ref carded me.
:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Well, outside of turning on god mode with a Fat Boy in Fallout New Vegas...

Probably hacking Pokemon games and stealing people's Pokemon.
:iconnirvanagenesis:
NirvanaGenesis Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
It's really hard to decide what the most evil thing I've done in a video game is. I'm a horribly cruel player. So, I'll just list the three most evil things that I remember doing.

In Skyrim, I downloaded the killable children mod, killed Braith, then dragged her body out into the middle of the street just to watch people's reactions. I killed then killed the rest of her family because they kept bitching every time I passed by them. I decapitated Grelod the Kind. I also decapitated the Emperor (even though I didn't mean to do it). I would sneak up behind guards at night in Whiterun and slit their throats just to raise my skills.

In Zoo Tycoon, I would also repeatedly put guests into dangerous animals' exhibits and then block them off. It was fun watching them get eaten by dinosaurs and sharks.

In Dark Souls, I killed a merchant for his weapon even though I could have bought the weapon from another person later. I also killed Priscilla. I had cut her tail off first for her weapon, then decided to kill her for the souls. I talked to Ciaran and refused to give her Artorias's soul, then I attacked her and killed her for the souls, armor set, and weapons she drops.
:iconaviscelox:
AvisCelox Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
In Zoo Tycoon, instead of putting guests in the exhibits I blocked the zoo's entrances, fired the zookeepers (so they wouldn't interfere) and let all the animals out. It was hysterical.
:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Assuming you can only count things you chose, rather than what the game forced you.

In my second devil survivor overclocked run I chose to enslave humanity and murder anyone who didn't comply with my wishes. For some reason this turned the sky red.
:iconmerlok1:
Merlok1 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Fallout 3: Megaton
'nuf said
:iconlemon1986:
lemon1986 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Fuck! Now that was cruel!
:iconxxevilblondiexx:
xxEvilBlondiexx Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
In Zoo Tycoon I used to put helpless zoo-goers in cages with dangerous animals and then block the exit with rocks and stuff. It was even more fun with the dinosaur one.
:iconegypturnash:
egypturnash Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Saint's Row The Third.

I'd chosen the "Seven Veils" compliment gesture: you do a sexy little dance while saying "Wanna see something special?". So I'd go up to NPCs - especially ones who had just said something nasty about me - and do that, then while they were starting to react, I'd hit R3 to punch them in the nuts.

This never failed to make me giggle.
:iconkylebjart:
kylebjart Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
End of Fable 2. Insanely powerful. Hero to all. But bored.

Systematically killed every one in every village, bought their houses and then charged rent to new tennants, rose all prices in all shops and sat on a throne of blood and coins.

Thrones of blood and coins might sound cool, however the coins get stuck to your clothes and the blood starts to smell after a while. Also the flies. And the buzzing. And the loneliness. Oh the guilt. The nightmares.....
:iconcajunattack:
cajunattack Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional General Artist
On the Facility level of Goldeneye on the N64 I shut my friend Bob in the toilet and threw some grenades into the cubicle. Bob was very drunk at the time. How I laughed. Oh, memories.
:iconbetamax777:
betamax777 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
I kept killing people in dishonored...even if I knew that I could sneak past them XD I even killed that shop owner in distillery district
:iconwatchherfly:
WatchHerFly Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
I killed the Oracle Turret from Portal 2 after it thanked me for saving it.
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Nuked entire cities throughout the various SimCities, sent entire planets to burn or freeze in SimEarth because I got bored with the current inhabitants and making sure I picked off every last bit of life by hand.
:iconmisterkhact:
MisterKhact Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Games with me around, they tend to have a massive pile or corpses somewhere.
:iconjuturn-al:
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Professional General Artist
Super long time ago I used to play Day of Defeat with my friend online. There was this one map where all of your teamates would respawn in a cabin. There was only two way out of the cabin and me and my friend just blocked both sides. Our team would always spawn inside and complain. Our names would be "Ghetto Camp Here" referring to the holocaust. My friend and I would also spam in chat Kill the prisoners.

Thinking back, yes immature, stupid, evil. But then again, that was more than 10 years ago :D. Maybe even 15 years ago.
Add a Comment: