Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

Warframe

:iconparadigmfallen:
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional Artist
Take Starbreeze's Syndicate, hybrid it with Dead Space, add in some Mass Effect style powers, make it co-op/single player, have a crafting system, auto-generated levels, and branching progression trees. Then make it F2P. Then make over 3000 closed beta keys be sitting on a website for the taking.

[link]

[link]

PLUS it's only like half a gig an install, and if you have around 2 MBs or more of internet speed, you'll be able to download the client within 5 minutes. If you don't believe me, watch some of the gameplay vids on Youtube. It's made by the same devs behind Homefront's excellent MP portion and helped Epic make the Unreal franchise.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconaigreo:
Aigreo Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Digital Artist
From what I've seen so far, it looks great, but the lack of versus multiplayer is a little disappointing.
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Artist
Trust me, VS would castrate a lot of what makes this game awesome. Seriously, it's better off just as a super creative co-op/SP game.
:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
I saw this game months back. I think it's ugly to look at, but that gripe is so minuscule. The game looks absolutely stellar even this early. I really hope it's as good as it looks.
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Artist
I'll admit the art style is a bit divisive, but the gameplay is fantastic.
XoPachi Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Can't wait for launch, but it looks like it will DESTROY computers.
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Artist
Actually, I've got a mid-to-upper PC that handles it fine. Just AMD 6000 gen, 8 gigs of ram, and a 2 core CPU.
XoPachi Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
I only have a laptop. I can't afford a good desktop at the moment.
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Artist
...well, if it matters enough to you, you can usually get a good enough rig within the 300-400 dollar range, so long as it isn't top of the line.

Otherwise, sorry.
:iconhydris:
hydris Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
A couple of my friends were talking about that game, but they were comparing it as Multi-player Co-Op Vanquish. I'll check it out if I actually get a beta key.
:iconhydris:
hydris Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
I got a key and played for just a few hours. Looks like an interesting universe to explore. Just 1 thing I notice so far is that almost everything, at least at the start is colored blue with a bit of green in some places.

[link]
Add a Comment: