January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 54

Pokemon I want envolved in Pokemon Y and X

:icongamesgremlin:
GamesGremlin Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hello, it's me again,

well, Pokemon X and Y are comming on October and I think that everyone is excited. It looks quiet awesome (for a Pokemon game) and there are two hopes there are two things for this:

First: Don't be a Fire/Fighting-Starter AGAIN!

And second, I hope for new evolutions of the old Pokemon who deserved it.

Maybe you all remember Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Maybe they wheren't the best editions of all time (no, I don't start a generation war right here), but they make great evolutions to old Pokemon who where put aside in the former generations, like Tangela to Tangrowth, Sneasel to Weavile or Togetic to Togekiss. But also Gold and Silver does their best like Bellosom, Slowking and Steelix.

The Black & White Generation was awesome, but with new Pokemon, there where no place for evolutions of old ones.

Some people complained that's a recycling of old ones, but, there are new Pokemon anyways and also they loose their "Loser"-status or even makes new possibilities.

With the trailer that shows that old Pokemon will appear, I'll hope that new evolutions will come with it, too. But, please Game Freaks: No more Baby-Pokemon... Well, maybe from Heracross/Pinsir... No, not really...

So, here's my personal list of Pokemon who NEEDS an evolution:

Mr. Mime and Jynx: Well, in Platinum, Magmar and Electabuzz envolved and even got Babys. Mr. Mime and Jynx got Babies, too, but evolutions...? Well... WE WANT JUSTICE!

Farfetchd and Chatot: The poor unloved bird pokemon... And one was even banned on tournements. And I saw a lot of ideas for evolutions of these two on YouTube and Deviant Art. So... Why not?

Evee: Does I really need a reason? Give us ALL THE TYPES!

Cherrim: Am I the only one who saw that thing and thought: "Hmmm... Something is missing here..."?

Gothorita (male alternative): Well, Gothorita envolved into Gothitelle, but, like Kirlia in the past, aren't you freaked out if your male one envolved into a Dr. Frank N. Furter (Rocky Horror Picture Show) of the Pokemon world? Seriously, Game Freaks, you could make them all female, but nope, just give the kids a controversity... Please, make a Goth-version of Gallade...

All the Pikachu rip-offs... You know what was annoying: All the Pikachu rip-offs like Plusle and Minun, Pachirisu and Emolga... Nope, I don't like these guys, but at least, they can be make just a bit more usefull... Even these damn annoying Emolgas...

Basculin: Don't you ever wonder what's the meaning of these freaks? Nearly every angler got these but... I don't know, something is missing...

Well, what do you think? Would evolutions of old one be good or bad? And which one should envolved?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmonkfishlover:
monkfishlover Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I want evolutions for Seviper, Arbok, Gyarados, Stunfisk, Lanturn, Sharpedo, Houndoom, Garbodor, Drapion, Bannette(because they gave DUSCLOPS an evolution), Shuckle(because I want to see how far through the roof its defense stats can go if evolved), Torkoal, Skarmory, and Druddigon!
:iconwatchherfly:
WatchHerFly Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
But they HAVE to have a pseudo Pikachu in every gen! LOLOLOL

I wonder how you'd get an Eevee Ghost type.. hmm creepy backstories will come out of that. :lol:
:iconskygal333:
skygal333 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
COME ON EEVEE!
I want another two evolved forms!
:iconkmwright:
kmwright Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
In any case, I'm interested in what the frog water starter is going to evolve into.
GamesGremlin Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Well, I'm very critical about it... Normally, I'll always took the water starter first, but, to be honest, we've got some frogs before it, so not very creative... I just hope it doesn't envolved too wierd (strange looking or really bad type combination), otherwise I will check the other two ones...
Well we already got foxes before the fire starter and snakes before snivy. We've also got thousands of birds, furred, and bugs that copy each other left and right. Also there was only Politoed. The other one in 5th gen was an actual toad and Toxicroak looked incredibly different. I don't get why you're going on the water starter for that.:shrug:
Thank god because I was getting sick of 5th Gen.
:iconsadistskunk:
SadistSkunk Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I think a baby kangaskhan is way overdue. Besides that, no more babies..

I'd love an evolution for Mightyena. It's one of my favorites, but it's pretty weak..
:iconoperia:
Operia Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I've heard rumours of a Dragon-type Eeveelution
Also, Pokemon #666 better be a Dark/Fire type or...I don't even know
GamesGremlin Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
You mean some kind of Pokemon-Satan? O.O

Well, I guess it's missing, you're right... Some rival for Arceus would be nice... If it doesn't look so wierd like Arceus (seriously, is it some kind of modern art?)
Add a Comment: