Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

League of Legends

:icondecolesse:
decolesse Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
Does anyone here play it? I've played it since S1 and lately people I play with have started dropping out and I have less decent people to play with and more random retards I'm getting matched with. I'm talking Level 30 only, just pre-ranked, though I'm pretty much of beginner-to-medium ranked ability I haven't had the desire to play it yet, on the EU-East and Nordic server, PvP 5v5 Normal games, I'm typically playing AP or Support, though I have a special place in my heart for AD Kog'Maw. I play almost always with my BF who's Jungle/Tank/Bruiser and just want to find some good people to play with.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconqrob:
QRob Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I play on the NE server, my nick is Kami 7h3 Feral, you should add me if you still play, and get some games. I'm also LvL 30, ToP / Jungle / Mid player :3
decolesse Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
I'll add you up on it, I'm Cassandrasza on there ^^ I still play but a little less right now since I just started a new MMORPG called SWTOR, but if I catch you online at the same time we should definitely play together ^^
QRob Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I tried SWTOR, but I got boored after 1-2 weeks of playtime.
decolesse Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
Ahh I think it appeals cause I've played WoW and Mass Effect and it's pretty much a rip of both of them combined into one, but then I've only played for like 2-3 days now so maybe it will lose its appeal xD
QRob Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Same goes here, played wow a long time, more for pvp in the end, 2200 MMR on 2v2 and 1900 MMR on 3v3, 1200 though on 5v5. And most of the Mass Effects games, for the epic story line they had.
:iconimdsound:
IMDSound Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Student Digital Artist
My roommates play a lot and I used to play. I'm lvl 30 too and I had like 1400 ELO lol but it got restarted since S3 started and I haven't really felt like playing since I just discovered the genius of Steam games. I might get back into it though, I love competitive games and LOL is super competitive. My summoner name is the same as my dA name.
QRob Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
On witch server do you play ?
:iconspunty:
Spunty Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
My cousin really likes it, but I never got the hang of it. I played one game as Gangplank (free at the time) and never touched my account again. I hate how one little early game fuck up can cost you the whole game! I'm used to being able to carry bad teammates, but on a team of five?! It'll be GG before the game even lets us surrender!
:iconcavecritter:
CaveCritter Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I've never touched it but my brother is in the top 5% or something, and is platinum? whatever that means but apparently he's like famous and amazing at the game its all a little sketchy if you ask me
decolesse Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
:o That's pretty advanced, the game itself is great and very balanced (moreso than DOTA) but a lot of people are getting bored and dropping out, I think your brother is a bit out of my league in skill though if he's platinum ranked and in the top 5% xD
Add a Comment: