Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Company of Heroes 2

:icontossarn:
TossarN Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Anyone else here hyped for the best strategy game of all time ^^?

If so leave comments why and see if we can get up a neat discussion ;D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcajunattack:
cajunattack Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Professional General Artist
Yes indeedy, though the first game ( the anthology collection ) already sucks away enough of my time as it is! Dammit if this is going to be as addictive.

Though I'm sure there will be a brief grumbling period where I get used to the attributes of the new armies. Any word on if this will be compatible with the old games/armies or will we just be limited to the Russians/Axis ( I doubt it )?
Incidentally, you think the cheating, miserable, bastard Expert AI will actually adhere to Line-Of-Sight or will continue to chuck arty across the maps at tanks I've strategically "hidden"?
TossarN Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It will be focused russian front. Since we've already been in normandy.

The tech will be completly diffrent since it plays out 1941. So gonna be interesting.
Aye, I did have my doubts about the Americans/British/Original Wehrmacht making an appearance as the game is on the Russian front and pre-dates the first game. Anachronisms nonwithstanding it would be ace, sometime in the future, to have six different armies to choose from though!

I did read that they'd kept the basic control method/feel the same, which is good. Pretty stoked for this one. Am I such a geek I might actually book a day off work when it's released?!
TossarN Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hah! Book a day off is pretty usual. It is a great game afterall =P.

But well, russians and wehrmacht might have like the panzers etc. No idea. But well still in developement. And I wasn't lucky enough to participate in beta this time =P.
:icondewolfie:
DeWolfie Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I am hoping thq will take CoH to the next level, and I am putting my trust in that they will, so yes, I am pretty more hyped over it than I was over Starcraft 2.
Strategic positions will be much better. For cities example, you won't be able to see what's behind a house if you don't have forces there etc.

Aswell as you can kill the crew in a tank and reclaim it for yourself.
:icondewolfie:
DeWolfie Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
So I heard
=P
Add a Comment: