Screwed and doomed... or not.

If you were stuck in a zombie apocalypse armed only with the last weapon you used in a video game, how screwed are you?

I'm screwed. I used a bow and arrow.
Comments412
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Plus is body parts
Considering I only have guns like the Conference Call and ducking Norfleet in Borderlands 2...I'll save the fucking world. But I was playing DoDonPachi last. So not only do I have BROKEN weaopons, I have shelter, transportation, and unlimited ammo.
No no. One weapon. That's all. No other supplies or skills of the character, just the weapon.
Ok. The Biaxe assault helicopter from DoDonPachi.
Hmm, depends if we're talking allover gaming or platform/specific.

If you go by PC game then it was SWTOR so a Lightsaber (pretty good I think) if you go by Xbox then I have a shovel (Viva Pinata, trying to finish farming it) >.>;
Allover gaming.
Then it would be the lightsaber, that being the most recently-played ^^ not too bad really
Arm-mounted double chainsaw from MadWorld :chainsaw:
Can't decide if that would be good or bad...:-?
As long as you maintain that thing neatly, you should be good. Otherwise, you're fucked.
To be fair, a bow'n'arrow would be better than most guns.
I'd personally hope to be stuck with a crossbow, a fireman's-axe and maybe a small handgun to prevent scavengers from robbing my arse,
but since the last game I played was SystemShock2 I'd end up with a fusion-cannon that is preeetty impractical :I
Yeah... not good.
I have my enchanted iron sword, enchanted bow, 32 arrows, enchanted iron armor, and a whole lot of porkchops.

Bring 'em on.
One weapon. Not other items on your person. Just the one last weapon you used.
That would probably be the sword.
Swords will be either really useFUL or really useLESS. No grey scale there.
Ha ha! Master Sword from A Link to the Past! :dummy:
w00t, I have the Quake 3 rocket launcher! :D It has a near bottomless clip size limited only by the number of rockets I can find, it fires at a fairly fast pace for a rocket launcher, it's powerful enough to completely disintegrate someone into giblets AND I can use it to rocket jump! :D I'm only doomed if I'm forced to use it in tight corridors. XD
You WILL eventually be cornered into narrow corridors.
Then I'd use it as a bludgeoning weapon. :XD: