most wanted game glitch

ok so i have the vita version of need for speed most wanted. but i recenbtly discovered a glitch and its annoying the hell out of me. on the driver details under single player progress it tells you the amount of cars driven.

for me it says 40/41. i already have the trophy for driving all vehicles. but i thought maybe it failed to save or something...so i went and drove every vehicle one by one (ive takendown all wanted racers and found every jackspot) but the stat didn't change.

so i opened up the stats for each vehicle and one by one looked at the milestone for having driven the vehicles. and as expected every vehicle ingame says ive achieved the milestone for having driven it. so why is the game progress saying its still 40/41?

this is obviously another dumb glitch the game has. and no there is no new updates available for the game. i checked hoping that they'd released a fix for it. i also discovered a glitch; theres a billboard were you driven through a ship and jump off it and through a bill board. well i hit a car before the jump and crashed in the crates below the billboard. when i respawned from crashing it put me in the out of bounds area which obviously after a delayed reaction said id crashed a second time. and then it eventually put me back on the road.

there is a few more glitches ive discovered but i wont describe them unless asked. so have you guys discovered any?
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh, you're talking about a certain game with glitches. :/
yeah. if iw s bale to edit the topic title id change it so it is more obvious what i mean. sorry about that.
Yeah* If* I* was* able* I'd* more obvious about what I meant*

I think the key thing is you need to slow down when typing. And up your capitalization. Should help a lot to avoid errors and lack of clarity. Also, I can agree that an "edit" option is sorely needed.
So far, I have yet to discover a glitch in Most Wanted.
i tell you ive played that game heaps and ive experienced a number of them. one of the less noticable things is if your car is going to fast when it hits a barrier and crashes it can go right through it.

i drive the bugatti. and there have been times were if crashed on the outskirts of a road or on a highway and have went into and occassionally through it. although i think yo have to be going pretty fast like near 200. there was a problem with vehicles being spawned when jacking them as the vechile i changed from got placed on top of what i had changed to. however that was before the original update was given out. so that glitch has probabkly been fixed as ive never experienced it since.
I should look for those myself.
i didn't intend on finding all of these glitches. but i guess it was either luck or merely me playing the game to its full extend that allowed me to find these glitches.
(trying to sound not to ego driven/arrogant there)
Oh, I thought this would be a 'most wanted glitch in a game'. Thanks for not bothering to capitalize your proper nouns.
Hey, if we're getting picky, shouldn't thread titles use capital letters much like a title to a research paper? So the title would have been "Most Wanted Game Glitch"?

Although I thought the same thing, I didn't realize it was just whining about a single game :grump:
Eh, I'm not that pedantic.