All I care about from the next E3 the following things:
1. What's Retro's new project?Please for the love of fuck, don't let it be Zelda. 2. Is there seriously going to be another Yoshi's Island for Wii U? Please for the love of fuck, be true and in 2D. 3. What the new 3D Mario will be? Please don't be another fucking Galaxy. 4. The new Microsoft E3 Please be the usual So Bad, It's Good of the E3s.
1. What if it is, or what if Nintendo never lets us know because they're terrible about confirm/deny because apparently the 'subject to change' disclaimer is too much effort? 2. Yoshi has been relegated to the same position as Luigi: An unlockable. I really wish I could have simply played as Luigi in all the recent games. Is that too much to ask? 3. Hopefully something where you can actually go inside the castle, instead of it being the goal seeing as Princess Worthless is more or less a token now. Perhaps we can even return to the kingdom of Sarasa Land. 4. MORE KINEKET. WITH WINDOWS 8.
1. Dear lord, if Zelda of all franchises go to Retro, talk about a waste. Zelda, along with Mario and Pokemon, get the most attention as it is. I'm not normally one of those Nintendo fanboys that get bitter about not seeing more of their childhood franchises that they can't get over a decade ago, but I would rather Retro work on Star Fox or even another Donkey Kong than a franchise that far from needs it.
2. Well there's Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and in NSMBU,you can choose to be him.
3. So instead of Princess Worthless, we get Ms. "Hi I'm Daisy"?
I'll watch all of them, just to see, occasionally there'll be something amazing at each of them and they're all relevant to my interests. Obviously I can't go to any, but that's besides the point. I am however sick of each convention allowing any old random bimbo to come in and talk about awesome games that they have no fucking idea about and are simply there for the male viewers to ogle over and be like AMG, GIRLS AND GAMES, MY TWO FAP-PRODUCTS. End of rant :3
I've kinda got used to it with most aspects of gaming, just at cons I'm like "just get someone who knows what they're talking about". Most games depict female characters as sticks with a huge ass and another ass on their chest, who in reality wouldn't be able to walk straight without falling over xD somewhat ironically they tend to be most common in japanese-developed games.