Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 90

Derailing a hype train.

:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
So, instead of giving a single smegma infested crap about the upcoming E3 conference since it is generously sponsored by bastards who supported certain bills that threatened the very life of the internet.

Instead, I turn the spotlight from what is in essence, another worthless launch party, and ask instead for opinions on what you want to see from GDC and PAX.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon0rg:
0rg Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
:bulletblack: more 3DS releases
:bulletblack: any good news for THQ
:bulletblack: updates on CD Projekt's newest game
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
No question, but a matter of: WHEN.

Nope, they're being dismantled.

Who?
:iconkmwright:
kmwright Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
All I care about from the next E3 the following things:

1. What's Retro's new project?Please for the love of fuck, don't let it be Zelda.
2. Is there seriously going to be another Yoshi's Island for Wii U? Please for the love of fuck, be true and in 2D.
3. What the new 3D Mario will be? Please don't be another fucking Galaxy.
4. The new Microsoft E3 Please be the usual So Bad, It's Good of the E3s.
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
1. What if it is, or what if Nintendo never lets us know because they're terrible about confirm/deny because apparently the 'subject to change' disclaimer is too much effort?
2. Yoshi has been relegated to the same position as Luigi: An unlockable. I really wish I could have simply played as Luigi in all the recent games. Is that too much to ask?
3. Hopefully something where you can actually go inside the castle, instead of it being the goal seeing as Princess Worthless is more or less a token now. Perhaps we can even return to the kingdom of Sarasa Land.
4. MORE KINEKET. WITH WINDOWS 8.
:iconkmwright:
kmwright Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
1. Dear lord, if Zelda of all franchises go to Retro, talk about a waste.:| Zelda, along with Mario and Pokemon, get the most attention as it is. I'm not normally one of those Nintendo fanboys that get bitter about not seeing more of their childhood franchises that they can't get over a decade ago, but I would rather Retro work on Star Fox or even another Donkey Kong than a franchise that far from needs it.

2. Well there's Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and in NSMBU,you can choose to be him.

3. So instead of Princess Worthless, we get Ms. "Hi I'm Daisy"?:iconwthplz:

4. THE BEST E3!:la:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
But Retro did do Donkey Kong and apparently it was great. What if Retro were to do F-Zero or another series like that?

2. Not by choice and only if you've got another player. I'm talking out of the box choice. It was possible in Super Mario Brothers 2 (Not the USA version, the real 2), it should be that easy.

3. Not exactly. Not at least until world 5. And she could reprise her vow of silence. :dummy:
:icondecolesse:
decolesse Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
I'll watch all of them, just to see, occasionally there'll be something amazing at each of them and they're all relevant to my interests. Obviously I can't go to any, but that's besides the point. I am however sick of each convention allowing any old random bimbo to come in and talk about awesome games that they have no fucking idea about and are simply there for the male viewers to ogle over and be like AMG, GIRLS AND GAMES, MY TWO FAP-PRODUCTS. End of rant :3
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
You must have grabbed a pitchfork when you saw what they did to Lara and Samus. :la:
:icondecolesse:
decolesse Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
I've kinda got used to it with most aspects of gaming, just at cons I'm like "just get someone who knows what they're talking about". Most games depict female characters as sticks with a huge ass and another ass on their chest, who in reality wouldn't be able to walk straight without falling over xD somewhat ironically they tend to be most common in japanese-developed games. :facepalm:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
Japan is rather a misogynistic country and only their culture is really to blame. Ladies don't play a large role in their society, sadly.
Add a Comment: