Details

Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 163

In 3 or less words sum up this generation of console's,

:iconsuitandarmour:
So, as it sais in 3 or less words sum up this gen.

I would say - reasonably solid!

I'm sure glad there still making the games i like cause i can't always find alot of games i like. so i'm still happy.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjay-hyena:
Jay-Hyena Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Okay I guess. Nothing special.
I really hope next gen can inspire you again then.
This generation had a lot of great games, don't get me wrong, but as most of the others in this topic have already stated, a lot of 360 and PS3 players would just have pissing contests to see who had the better console.

The Wii was mostly just shovelware, so yeah.

That said, it was an amazing generation for PC gaming.
PC is flying with games like Hawken f2p. Next gen will be the make or break for consoles with such new tech coming and phones and tablets changing how we play now. Can next gen get it right, time will tell.
I doubt with the amount of revenue consoles have been making for companies that they'll "break" any time soon.
Yeah, hopefully.
:iconstang2712:
stang2712 Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
needs good games i think that the most recent console with a library good enough to make it worth buying is the dreamcast *gba if you include handhelds*
Next gen will be truely epic.
:iconstang2712:
stang2712 Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
well yeah but look at the possible contenders for next gen steambox ouya ps4 wiiu xbox3 and maybe dreamcast2 thats to many there might be a repeat of the big crash we had in 1977
The crash was in 80 something i read, but anyway i think things will still be about the big 3 we have now.
Also the nes came out of the crash just a couple of years later and was a smash hit so any downward dip would be small.
The industry is just more dynamic.
Add a Comment: