Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Need some help on Pokemon White 2

:iconshaymincutie:
shaymincutie Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Is there a way to trade with other Black/White/Black White2 games without an internet connection? Can't you just use wi-fi? Help please.
If there is a way, then read on.

I started a few days ago, so my Pokemon aren't that high leveled. I also went with Snivy (bad choice, I know) and my 'elemental' forces are pretty weak. Does anyone have any lv.30-50 pokemon that could help me? Preferably water type, dragon, or anything that might be useful. I am just about to challenge Nimbasa city gym, if that gives you any idea of where I am in the game. My Pokemon team (so far) is:

Servine- lv. 23
Audino- lv. 17
Lucario- lv. 22
Darumaka- lv. 23
Ampharos- lv. 17
Yamask- lv. 18

This is basically it. Really anything will be appreciated, although Dewott and Tepig's evolution would be useful. I don't have much to give, though. Sorry.
Oh, and it has to be Pokemon Black, White, Black 2 or White 2.

Name: Taryn
FC:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhappyduckcreator:
HappyDuckCreator Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Dude, it's a kids game. You aren't going to have that much trouble getting to the end.
:iconpandadrake:
Pandadrake Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
Just use ground type, there's a ton around Nimbasa. For Emolga (the only ground immune) use electric- or rock-type 'cause that bitch is weak.
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013   Digital Artist
If you have two DS you can trade via the infrared on the C-Gear menu. Level grind and try and catch a Trapinch as they are Ground type and can easily wipe out Elesa's Zebstrika and Ampharos, (Electric had no effect on Ground) but not so much with Emolga since it is also a Flying type and thus, Ground will have no effect on it. Trapinch evolves into Vibrava and then Flygon, both Ground/Dragon types. Good luck. =B
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013   Digital Artist
*has
:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Actually, Snivy is the best of the 3 starters and the other Pokemon (save Audino) are actually decent if you know what you are doing. So just train a bit till your best is about a level or two higher than the gym leader's first Pokemon or else stronger than trainers in gyms with only one Pokemon. Then the rest should be a level or two behind. This game is honestly not that hard pre-League.
:iconheavenhairsixes:
HeavenhairSixes Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm a bit baffled. With wi-fi you should be able to connect to the internet and trade online. I really can't wrap my head round what you mean by being by just using wi-fi without an internet connection.

If you can get online I can give you some cool pokemon. If not you can only trade with someone physically nearby over local wireless.

Let me know if I can help!
:iconshaymincutie:
shaymincutie Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I'm confused too. The communication upgrades on the game is actually a litle overwhelming for me. I have wi-fi, but it wants my DSi to be connected to the internet via system settings, which I can't access due to parental controls. So... i don't know.
:iconheavenhairsixes:
HeavenhairSixes Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I had considered the changes a good thing as they mean you can connect to the more common WPA wireless networks. I'm afraid I hadn't considered they would affect people with parental controls. As long as you have those on I'm afraid I can't think of a way around. Sorry.
:iconshadowofdarkandlite:
ShadowOfDarkAndLite Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student General Artist
I have Pokemon black two and I do have a water type. I got a Golduck too that is about level 54... might not listen to you but I might have something else tho I don't have many pokemon since I just use the ones I like. xD
:iconbleachrocks2010:
bleachrocks2010 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Train at relic castle and make servine stronger cause I got through the game very easily with snivy as my starter pokemon. Trust me the game and gyms are easier than you think.
Add a Comment: