Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 25

Next Skyrim DLC??

:iconspikeandshay:
spikeandshay Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I really hope it comes out soon!! Anybody know anything about it??

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhappyduckcreator:
HappyDuckCreator Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Horse Armour.
that would be nice
:icontronmanz:
TronmanZ Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
Meh, Skyrim is nothing but overhyped mediocrity. I liked that game better when it was Morrowind.
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Morrowind had so many words, man.
:iconsbkmulletman:
sbkMulletMan Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
Books? who has time for BOOKS, man! I want to stabby things!

Seriously, it's still on my to-do list to sit in a Morrowind library and READ the fucking books! Why? Because unlike today's widdle kids, I still like to read! The problem is, every time I play Morrowind, I get caught up in the actual game, because it's my favorite of the franchise.
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Since I'm one of these newfangled youngster people, I'm not too fond of all the words in the game. I don't think I've actually gotten out of the first town in that game because I don't really know what to do.

Also, I don't really like the font in that game.

Elder Scrolls just isn't my kind of game! I just wasn't interested when I played Oblivion, and I don't really want to play Skyrim.

I do, however, enjoy Mount and Blade, which also has a lot of words, but they interest me more for... some reason.
I never played Morrowind but I have heard a lot of praise about it so maybe I will play it
:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
The Dragonborn DLC? It is already out for Xbox 360 (contract reasons) and will be out for the PS3 and PC soon (probably March.) The storyline is that the player goes to an island that was in previous Elder Scrolls games (can't remember what the name of it is though, nor can I care to look it up) to come face-to-face with the first Dragonborn. There is obviously more to this story, but I'll keep the details hidden. The new DLC includes new enemies for the island with a heavy concentration on wildlife (versus the undead in Dawnguard) and specifically adds to the list of Shouts, on top of a few other things to add to the main gameplay. There are no new unique weapon types like the crossbow, but there are more unique weapons. And yes, you can ride dragons that is not scripted but not in a manner as riding a horse.
:iconmarvelouschester:
MarvelousChester Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
PC*, you know the PS3 is too hard for them ;)
:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Nope, they actually said that the PS3 version is actually coming along well. Now whether Bethesda actually likes the PS3 is a different story.
Add a Comment: