Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Know any fun, friendly, troll-free minecraft servers?

:iconmoth-cat:
Moth-cat Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I've been looking for a minecraft server for awhile for a friend and myself to play on.
Only issue is most servers we try to play in have player killers, and trolls who destroy anything you make. D:

Both my friend and I are respectable, artistic players who want nothing more then to explore and play together... but both lack the knowledge of how to make a server for ourselves!

We're looking for a fun, friendly, artistic server with players who respect others and don't destroy / take their things.

If any knows of any good servers throw me a note :D
Look forward to playing with you!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlilylindsey:
LilyLindsey Jan 6, 2013  Student Writer
mc.black-magick.com

Not very populated, but a very high quality server with a great world and it's also very easy to find a spot away from everyone else if you want to invite some of your friends and just have your own little thing going on.

It has some slight griefing protection, but the playerbase is generally just mature enough to not grief in the first place.
:iconmoth-cat:
Moth-cat Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'll check it out, sounds like it might be promising :D
Thanks!
:iconlilylindsey:
LilyLindsey Jan 7, 2013  Student Writer
The mods are very laid back. A bit too laid back; when the teleporter in the spawn area breaks, they're usually too lazy to fix it. Just ask around if someone will let you temporarily join their faction so you can teleport to their area and then go exploring on your own.
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Just pay for server hosting. It's not very much per month for just a few players and it works vastly better than running it on your own.
:iconmrgamer01:
MRGamer01 Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Sadly I can't say I've seen a server without it's fair share of griefers and annoyances. Best thing you could maybe do is host your own server (or ask a friend to) and use the white list function. Thankfully it's not too hard at all with a vanilla server, nor is it if you would like to use plugins and things (bukkit).
Add a Comment: