Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Looking for various artists for a game I'm making.

:iconirainbowmarkers:
iRainbowMarkers Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student General Artist
A few friends and I are making an rpg and we are trying to recruit some artists. We need pixel artists to make the tilesets for the interior and exterior of houses and other locations as well as maybe sprites, an artist to do backgrounds for cutscenes as well as battle backdrops, and possibly even an artist to draw the characters themselves. I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post that, so i apologize if it isn't. I don't have money to pay with but it'd be great if we could have volunteers~ This game will be free-to-download.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfawfulmk-ii:
fawfulmk-II Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I myself am still learning to make some sprites currently,but at the moment I'm only going to be focusing on my friend's game and my own planned Visual Novel. for a good place to check for help in the categories you need,look here: [link]
iRainbowMarkers Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student General Artist
thank you so much for this!!
:iconinkedalivebycolors:
Inkedalivebycolors Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Take your weeaboo shit some where else. And another thing what the fuck are you actually doing? Sounds to me you need someone to do everything, if they're not getting paid then I'd say fuck you and do it myself.
:iconswxrdz:
SwxrdZ Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
damn.nice reply.
:iconinkedalivebycolors:
Inkedalivebycolors Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hey don't get me wrong, this doesn't sound legit at all. She's basically asking everyone to do everything and gets the right to claim it. That's a load of shit haha.
:iconareyouwiththecensus:
AreYouWithTheCensus Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I possibly would. I don't have an anime style though, if your RPG has it.
iRainbowMarkers Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student General Artist
yeah it is anime style ^^; the characters are anime style, but the backgrounds are kinda real-ish sorta. There is also pixel art in there too. like character sprites and such since it is a pixel based game
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I think you'd want the projects forum or something.

I don't fuckin' know, I'm not a good travel guide.
iRainbowMarkers Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student General Artist
thanks ^^
Add a Comment: