Details

Closed to new replies
January 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

mouseless PC games

:icondidj:
For the interest of PC gaming while on the go, can anyone recommend me some good PC games of which the mouse is not required? Like, the kind that can be played just fine with a keyboard. Obviously it would be beneficial if these were offline games as well.

I already have Limbo.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconzoltor:
Prince of Persia says hi :) , It's such a awesome game, use to play this all the time)

The Mech Warrior games should have a no mouse option(if there is a mouse control setup at all to beginwith), so I would strongly suggest that as well. The Mech Warrior games are awesome.
:iconpro-mole:
pro-mole Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Dwarf Fortress. Go for it!
:iconparadigmfallen:
ParadigmFallen Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Just trying playing a PS2/PS1 emulator with only keyboard. It's worked with Resident Evil 4, XIII, and Timesplitters: Future Perfect for me.
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
LTris
:iconaceyspadey:
The Binding of Isaac
:iconpakaku:
Check the Commander Keen series
:iconariiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:
Ariiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Have you considered emulating older consoles :)? Shining Force and WarSong aren't any different to play on the PC than on a Genesis...

The only suggestions I would otherwise have are for MacOS 8 ._.
:iconsbkmulletman:
Classic Doom series.

:icondoomplz:
:iconporecomesis:
Iji. It can be downloaded for free from Daniel Remar's website.

Others... Cave Story, Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elemental Stone and Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale. That's all I can think of at this stage, sorry.
Add a Comment: