the most childish game you have played?

this is a wierd question to ask but what game do u find childih you have ever played this dosent mean the games bad (hell ive played alot of childish games that are alot of fun) i just wanted to ask what games u find childish if its good or bad
Comments182
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Probably the Lego Star Wars Series though I'd play with the real blocks if I had any.
I play Skylander's with my little cousin's set. (And subsequently bought "Him" a complete set of classic and giants)

I don't see what's wrong with playing a "Childish" game or finding nostalgia. I still keep up with the pokemon series and the like.
Soul Caliber cx I started playing at a super young age so i dont think Zaboomafoo and Crash count lol so Soul Caliber
Probably Pokemon and Okami. Okami is artistically brilliant but it's rather childish in the gameplay. Peeing on opponents and the like...but it's so much fun and so brilliant in it's own way that it doesn't bother me.
it a T rated game it cant be childish and it cant be a kids game and thats what dogs do pee on people XD
Well I guess it's a case of interpretation :P But Okami is "childish" in a very good way like I said. I love to be able to just run around, paint things, chew thing, bark and all that stuff with excessive sex and violence and blood, It's an awesome game.
WITHOUT sex, violence and blood, not with. Herp derp I just woke up from my nap.
Sonic, Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon
CounterStrike. Why? Because using AK-47/M4A1/AWP is way too easy in that game.
Wait, I change my mind. any Call of duty online. (with voice chat on. get the joke yet?)
Bullet Storm, all the dialogue was non-stop cursing, it was pretty pathetic to hear.
Kirby games. But Kirby isn't childish.. is it? Just cause there's no blood or shit like that doesn't mean a game is childish.
Tomba when I was 13 or so and I loved it. :D
Mmmmm maybe, Rolo the Elephant? It used to rock, anyways :D
Moshi Monsters. Although I didn't really PLAY it, I got as far as picking my starter and then stopped haha. I only checked it out of obligation as I might be meeting the company that made it next month, and I wanted to say "yeah I played it" without actually lying.... :lol:
I always felt that counterstrike was rather childish and overhyped so I guess that goes on the list.
CounterStrike 1.5 = PHYSICS FAIL :P

I mean, Desert Eagle can't pen through walls, ei?
Soul Calibur IV. Seriously, this is most dumbed down fighting game I've ever played. It's like Namco made this game for the mentally disabled. I never lost a single round and I'm not really good at fighting games. Even Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 took way more skill than this sorry excuse of a game, because Nintendo and Capcom aren't retarded like Namco is nowadays.
I HATE having to spam this again, but I don't play too many childish games so the only real one I can say from recent memory is Skyward Sword. I've never been spoon fed so much in my life in a game. I felt as though Nintendo really was catering to diaper shitting mentally impaired babies with that game. Fi wasn't even the main issue. That's the worst part...
Ohgod, this is completely true.

I beat the entirety of the game in a week a while ago, and I felt like it was 'Zelda for Dummies'. Fi was terrible, but besides her, it felt like every puzzle was so obvious they were trying to trick me.

Am I the only one who thinks the harp was the worst musical play in any Zelda game, both in mechanics and actual music? What happened to effort?